- 6 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 4 oz provolone cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup ham cubed
- 1/2 cup turkey cubed
- 2 eggs hard boiled
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing could use gorgonzola or Italian
- Combine lettuce in a large bowl and toss to mix. Leave in bowl, or move to platter.
- Arrange each of the ingredients except the dressing in a line down the length of the salad.
- Before serving drizzle the dressing over the top and toss, or toss the salad and serve it on the side for each person to add their own. Enjoy!
- Use the dressing of your preference. We use homemade ranch, but all are great tasty options.