- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 cups butter lettuce
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup chicken cubed
- 1/2 cup crispy bacon crumbled
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 3 green onions diced
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Combine lettuce in a large bowl and toss to mix. Leave in bowl, or move to platter.
- Arrange each of the ingredients except the dressing in a line down the length of the salad.
- Before serving drizzle the dressing over the top and toss, or toss the salad and serve it on the side for each person to add their own. Enjoy!
- If you prefer creamy dressing use ranch or gorgonzola dressing, if you prefer non-creamy use balsamic vinaigrette. We use ranch when we make it.