- 2 cups Ranch Chicken
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels frozen, fresh, or canned
- 4 bell peppers any color
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp cilantro chopped, optional garnish
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ranch chicken, black beans, and corn and mix until combined.
- Wash the peppers and cut the tops off, removing the seeds and ribs from the inside of the pepper. Stuff each pepper with about 1 cup of the meat mixture.
- Place the peppers in a baking dish. Top the peppers with cheese and pour the chicken broth in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 35-45 minutes or until the peppers are tender. Optional: remove the foil and broil for 2-5 minutes to brown the edges of the peppers and crisp the cheese.
- Garnish with cilantro if desired. Serve hot. Enjoy!