- 3 chicken breast boneless, cooked and shredded or cubed
- 3 avocados mashed
- 1 lemon juiced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tbsp Italian dressing mix
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1/4 cup almond slivers
- 1/4 cup onion finely diced
- In a small bowl, combine the avocado, lemon juice, and Italian seasoning and mix until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, almonds, and onion and mix until combined. Pour the avocado dressing over top and still until evenly coated.
- Chill for 10-15 minutes or until you are ready to serve. Serve chilled and Enjoy!