Baked Garlic Chicken
This Baked Garlic Chicken is creamy, full of flavor and almost irresistible! Both kids and adults will clean their plates when this meal is served. With only 6 simple ingredients, it is an easy dinner that is quick to make and clean up.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 6 cloves garlic crushed through a garlic press
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- For Garnish optional
- grape tomatoes quartered
Preheat oven to 375˚F.
In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper until combined.
Lay chicken breast flat in a casserole dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the chicken and top with the mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp.) Remove from oven and garnish with parsley and tomatoes as desired. Enjoy!
This recipe is naturally gluten free, low carb, and friendly for low carb and keto diets.
Nutrition facts provided based on my best estimation for the recipe and may not be accurate depending on what brands you use or modifications you make to the recipe. I recommend using a nutrition calculator with the exact brands and measurements you use for the most accurate calculation.
©2018 The Pinning Mama- Recipe found at: https://www.thepinningmama.com/garlic-chicken-recipe/
For more great easy dinner inspiration, sign up for our emails here!
- You can cut the chicken in half, chunks, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to make serving easier. Cooking time may be reduced.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.
Serving: 4oz chicken, 1 oz topping | Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 388mg | Sugar: 1g