Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
This Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken is as delicious as any restaurant, but super quick and easy to make! The creamy mixture of spinach, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, artichokes and cheese makes the chicken so flavorful and delicious. Recreate the leftovers with pasta, a salad, or stuffed shells to make this recipe pull double duty.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 lbs boneless skinless, chicken breast
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 can 14 oz quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup jarred sun dried tomatoes plus 1 tbsp oil from sun dried tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 4 cloves fresh garlic pressed
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 375˚F
Mix together the cream cheese, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes and oil, spinach, garlic, and black pepper until combined.
Lay the chicken breast flat in the baking dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture over top of the chicken then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over it to finish.
Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp.) Loosely cover with foil during cooking if the top gets to be more browned than you like.
This recipe is naturally gluten free.
Nutrition facts provided based on my best estimation for the recipe and may not be accurate depending on what brands you use or modifications you make to the recipe. I recommend using a nutrition calculator with the exact brands and measurements you use for the most accurate calculation.
©2018 The Pinning Mama- Recipe found at: https://thepinningmama.com/creamy-tuscan-garlic-chicken/
For more great easy dinner inspiration, sign up for our emails here!
- You can cut the chicken in half, chunks, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to make serving easier. Cooking time may be reduced.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.
Serving: 4oz chicken breast plus toppings | Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 609mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g