- 3/4 Cup Butter softened
- 3/4 Cup White sugar
- 3/4 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 Cup flour
- 2 1/2 Cups Quick Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Craisins or sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup dark or white chocolate chips
- Combine the butter and sugars until well blended. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing in between, and then blend the vanilla into the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine the 1 3/4 flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients slowly mixing between each addition. Add in the last 1/4 cup of flour 1 tablespoon at a time until the dough is no longer sticky, but it is not crumbly. If the dough becomes crumbly, add water 1 teaspoon at a time and mix well until dough holds together again.
- Stir in the cranberries and chocolate chips. Use two tablespoons of dough to make balls and place them on a cookie sheet spaced 2 in apart then slightly flatten them.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350˚F for 9-11 minutes or until the center is just set. DO NOT OVERBAKE! Let cool 2 minutes and then move to cooling rack to cool. Enjoy!