Creamy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
This Creamy Chicken Enchilada Casserole is everything you love about delicious Chicken Enchiladas in a super simple to make casserole dish! It is a crowd pleaser and can be served with an array of sides perfect to meet special taste preferences and dietary needs. The best part is the easy clean up at the end!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 10 oz can red enchilada sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
Mix softened enchilada sauce, cream cheese, and sour cream together until smooth.
Place chicken breast flat in the casserole dish pour the sauce mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top.
Bake uncovered at 375˚F for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is 165˚F internal temperature.
Remove from oven and let set for 5-10 minutes, then top with desired toppings and serve warm.
To ensure this recipe is gluten free, make sure to buy gluten free enchilada sauce and double check all ingredients.
Nutrition facts provided based on my best estimation for the recipe and may not be accurate depending on what brands you use or modifications you make to the recipe. I recommend using a nutrition calculator with the exact brands and measurements you use for the most accurate calculation.
©2018 The Pinning Mama- Recipe found at: https://www.thepinningmama.com/creamy-chicken-enchilada-casserole/
For more great easy dinner inspiration, sign up for our emails here!
- You can cut the chicken in half, chunks, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to make serving easier and cooking quicker. Cooking time may be reduced and will depend on the size and thickness of the chicken.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.
Serving: 4oz chicken plus 1/2 cup sauce and cheese | Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 515mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g