Whole30 Curry Chicken Salad
This Whole30 Curry Chicken Salad is one of the easiest and best go to meals. You can make this chicken salad, keep it in the fridge for a quick lunch. This recipe is loaded with flavor. Serve this delicious Whole30 Curry Chicken Salad for brunch, lunch, potluck or dinner.
Servings: 6 cups
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and cubed or shredded
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 golden delicious apple diced
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup almond slivers
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Combine the mayonnaise with the curry powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, green onions, raisins, apples, and almonds. Pour the dressing over top and stir until evenly combined.
Serve chilled. Enjoy!
- You can use chicken tenderloins or other cuts of meat in lieu of chicken breast. You can also use rotisserie chicken for easier serving.
- To make this a "true" whole 30 recipes, use whole 30 friendly mayonnaise.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
This recipe is gluten and dairy free.
Nutrition facts provided based on my best estimation for the recipe and may not be accurate depending on what brands you use or modifications you make to the recipe. I recommend using a nutrition calculator with the exact brands and measurements you use for the most accurate calculation.
©2018 The Pinning Mama- Recipe found at: https://www.thepinningmama.com/greek-yogurt-chicken-salad/
For more great easy dinner inspiration, sign up for our emails here!
Serving: 3/4 cup | Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 459mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g