Low Carb Chicken with Spinach and Feta
This Spinach and Feta Chicken is not only super creamy and delicious but also easy to put together since there are only a handful of ingredients and a few steps in this recipe from start to finish. This dinner will take you less than 15 minutes to throw together.
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 lb chicken breast boneless skinless
- 8 oz frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper optional
- Garnish optional
- Grape tomatoes halved
Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
Thaw the spinach and wring as much of the water from it as possible.
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese with the garlic powder, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper and mix until combined. Stir in the milk and then the feta cheese and spinach, mixing until combined.
Place the chicken breasts flat in a single layer in the bottom of a large casserole dish. Spread the chicken with the spinach mixture and then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top.
Bake for approx 40-50 minutes on the middle rack of the oven until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp)
Garnish with grape tomatoes and serve hot! Enjoy!
This recipe is naturally gluten free, low carb, and friendly for keto diets.
©2018 The Pinning Mama- Recipes found at https://www.thepinningmama.com/low-carb-chicken…spinach-and-feta/
For more great easy dinner inspiration,sign up for our emails here!
- You can cut the chicken in half, chunks, or use chicken tenderloins in lieu of full chicken breasts to make serving easier. Cooking time may be reduced.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.
Serving: 6oz (4oz chicken 2oz toppings) | Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 517mg | Sugar: 2g