Creamy Cajun Chicken
This Cajun Chicken recipe is creamy and packed with zesty cajun flavors! Since it is made in one dish it is both super easy to make and quick to clean up.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning (see note)
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 3 cloves fresh garlic pressed
- 1/2 cup colby jack cheese shredded
- 3 green onions chopped
Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream, cajun seasoning and garlic until combined. Fold in the chopped peppers until evenly distributed.
Lay the chicken flat in a large baking dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle the colby jack cheese on top.
Bake at 375˚F for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temperature of 165˚F). Remove from oven and sprinkle the chopped green onion over the top. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Nutrition facts provided based on my best estimation for the recipe and may not be accurate depending on what brands you use or modifications you make to the recipe. I recommend using a nutrition calculator with the exact brands and measurements you use for the most accurate calculation.
©2018 The Pinning Mama- Recipe found at: https://www.thepinningmama.com/creamy-cajun-chicken/
For more great easy dinner inspiration, sign up for our emails here!
- Dish works best if thin chicken breasts are used. If yours are normal to thick, consider slicing them lengthwise so that you have 2 pieces that are half as thick.
- Cajun seasoning can be store bought or homemade. Find the BEST Cajun seasoning recipe here. If you are gluten free, use the homemade seasoning.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.
- Recipe is naturally gluten free and low carb when using homemade seasoning. Check any products used to make sure of compliance.
Serving: 4oz chicken with 1/4 cup topping | Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 285mg | Potassium: 554mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1310IU | Vitamin C: 18.2mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 0.9mg