BBQ Chicken Power Bowl
BBQ Chicken Power Bowl is LOADED with flavor and PACKED with protein. This recipe is great because all of the ingredients come together to make one wholesome dish
Servings: 2 person
For the Bowl:
- 1/2 cup BBQ Chicken pulled or chopped
- 1 cup quinoa or rice cooked
- 1/2 avocado diced
- 1/4 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup corn drained
- 1/4 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup red or yellow bell pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
For the Dressing:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lime juice only
- 1 tbsp ranch dressing use in place of olive oil and lime if desired
Fluff the quinoa or rice and place it in the base of the bowl. Put the BBQ chicken on top of it.
Layer the avocado, beans, corn, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, cheese, and cilantro in the bowl.
Squeeze the lime over the top, drizzle the olive oil on, and then toss the bowl together to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Serving: 0.5bowl | Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 171mg | Potassium: 729mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 920IU | Vitamin C: 38.3mg | Calcium: 152mg | Iron: 3.1mg