- 2 cups Ranch Chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1.5 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded and divided
- 8-10 tortillas
- 15 oz red enchilada sauce
- Mix the ranch chicken, corn, beans, and one cup of the cheddar cheese together.
- Fill each tortilla with the mixture and roll it up. Place the tortilla seam side down in a baking dish. Repeat until the pan is filled.
- Pour the red enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375˚F for 25-35 minutes or until the enchiladas are heated through and the sauce is bubbly on the sides.
- Serve topped with your choice of pico, sour cream, guacamole, or salsa.