- 32 oz Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans (2 small cans)
- 10 oz Rotel® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles (1 can)
- 1/2 onion diced
- 12 oz processed melting cheese cubed
- 4 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend shredded
- Spread refried beans in the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- In a skillet heat the onions, Rotel tomatoes with green chiles, and processed melting cheese together over medium heat, stirring regularly. Cook about 3-5 minutes or until completely melted. Stir in the chicken, corn and cilantro and mix until combined.
- Remove cheese mixture from the heat and carefully pour over the beans in the casserole dish. Top evenly with shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- Bake at 350˚F for 20-30 minutes or until heated through. Then garnish with pico de gallo if desired and serve warm. Enjoy!