{Back to School} Lunch Box Notes

– Posted in: Freebies!, Kids, Parenting, Printables

{Back to School} Lunch Box Notes

Free Printable Lunch Box Notes - click here to downoad

It is the start of another school year.  Do your kids love school?  Do they hate it? Whether they love it, hate it, or a little of both, we have a fun way for you to encourage your child each day.

These fun little notes can be cut out and tucked away in your child’s lunch with a personal little message from mom or dad.  What kid wouldn’t be thrilled to hear some fun words of encouragement at lunch to get them over the mid day hump.

Free Printable Lunch Box Notes - click here to downoad

Maybe its a spelling test you know they will rock!

Free Printable Lunch Box Notes - click here to downoad

Or you want to tell them they will have a treat waiting for them after school.

Free Printable Lunch Box Notes - click here to downoad

Or its just another chance to let them know you are thinking of them.

Free Printable Lunch Box Notes - click here to downoad

We hope you will have fun letting your kids know they are special with these little notes each day!

We love to provide you with 100% FREE printables here at The Pinning Mama.  In order to keep our printables free, we would appreciate it if you would take the time to pin this to Pinterest or share it on your Facebook wall or Google+.  Helping to spread the word about our us helps to support our site and keep the freebies free!  Thank you!

Love Freebies?  See all of our freebies here!  Also, follow us on Facebook to get exclusive freebies just for our fans!  On Pinterest we are pinning the best free printables from across the web!  Follow The Pinning Mama on Pinterest to see them all!

Download your 8.5×11 Free Printable Lunch Box Notes here.

14 Comments… add one

Jen @ PinKWhen August 6, 2013, 9:57 am

I am TOTALLY going to download this printable and use it this year somehow! The only probem is Avery goes to a private school now and she LOVES their lunches, so I never pack them anymore. Still downloading for using these somewhere! I love it.

Kimber August 6, 2013, 2:53 pm

Take Wanda’s lead and stick it in her book bag! Or maybe leave her a note on her pillow on bathroom mirror to find when she gets home. The options are endless really! But I don’t need to tell you… you are miss creative herself!

Jen @ PinKWhen August 6, 2013, 2:55 pm

Ha! That’s a great idea, I will DO that!! Maybe even leave a few on her new desk…

Recreate and decorate August 6, 2013, 2:07 pm

omg yall come up with the cutest ideas! I wonder what my 8th grader would do if I sent one in her backpack!!

Kimber August 6, 2013, 2:52 pm

She might not tell her friends about it, but I bet it would make her smile!

Laura Trevey August 6, 2013, 7:39 pm

Even I would love a “You Make Me Smile” sticker every day!!

Leah Davidson August 7, 2013, 4:33 am

Love this! So cute? Whether it embarrasses my big kids or not, I think they secretly like feeling the love:)

Barb August 15, 2013, 7:16 pm

Such fun to be the ‘note fairy.’ I think even the teens in the crowd would secretly admit that they love getting a note from dad or mom in their lunch. A great way to encourage writing notes and letters too! Visiting via LOBS link up from over at http://www.ritewhileucan.com where I gush over all things stationery.

Kimber August 21, 2013, 12:47 am

I totally agree! You are never too old for words of encouragement and compliments! Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle August 15, 2013, 7:16 pm

This is too cute! I think my teenagers would be embarrassed if I put notes in their lunch though :(
Maybe I will do it anyway though, it’s such a sweet idea to surprise them with!! I would like it if someone left me with a note in my lunch!

Kimber August 21, 2013, 12:46 am

Haha! They might not want their friends to see but I bet it would make them smile. Or maybe just stick it on their pillow or mirror for them to find when they get home. They will never be too old for words of encouragement.

Michelle August 21, 2013, 3:37 am

That is the perfect idea! I think I will try the pillow or mirror idea!

Crystal August 16, 2013, 4:59 pm

Such a great idea! I’ve written a few notes and stuffed them in with their lunches, but nothing quite this special. Thanks for linking it up at LOBS!

Kimber August 21, 2013, 12:39 am

Thanks for the note Crystal! I appreciate you stopping by from LOBS. I think these are super fun and I can’t wait to use them with my kids.