- 1 Box Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix + Ingredients to prepare
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare brownie mix per box instructions.
- Grease 8x8 pan and pour brownies in the pan.
- Drop peanut butter by small spoonfuls evenly over the top of of the batter.
- Place in oven preheated to 325? F for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan and swirl the peanut butter throughout the brownies.
- Spread the crushed pretzels evenly over the batter. Then sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top.
- Lightly press the toppings down into the batter with your hand and then return to the oven.
- Bake for an additional 30-40 minutes or until the brownies are set.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes then cut and enjoy!