- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning (see note)
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 3 cloves fresh garlic pressed
- 1/2 cup colby jack cheese shredded
- 3 green onions chopped
- Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream, cajun seasoning and garlic until combined. Fold in the chopped peppers until evenly distributed.
- Lay the chicken flat in a large baking dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle the colby jack cheese on top.
- Bake at 375˚F for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temperature of 165˚F). Remove from oven and sprinkle the chopped green onion over the top. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
- Dish works best if thin chicken breasts are used. If yours are normal to thick, consider slicing them lengthwise so that you have 2 pieces that are half as thick.
- Cajun seasoning can be store bought or homemade. Find the BEST Cajun seasoning recipe here. If you are gluten free, use the homemade seasoning.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator or in the freezer for up to a month.
- Recipe is naturally gluten free and low carb when using homemade seasoning. Check any products used to make sure of compliance.