- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless skinless
- 1/4 cup lemon juice fresh
- 1 tbsp greek seasoning see notes
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- Pour the lemon juice in the slow cooker. Lay the chicken breast flat in the bottom of crock pot. Sprinkle the seasoning over the top of the chicken and cover.
- Cook on high for 2.5 hours or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp.)
- Use 2 forks to shred the chicken, then mix in the cream cheese until combined.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired, and serve on spinach, or in any of your favorite Greek dishes. Enjoy!
- Greek seasoning- You can use homemade Greek seasoning (I usually use this homemade Greek Seasoning recipe,) or store bought (I like Cavenders.) I usually use homemade, but either give a great result. If you are gluten free or low carb, you will want to use the homemade version.
- Leftovers can be stored:
- In the refrigerator for 4-5 days
- In the freezer for up to a month