Crockpot Greek Chicken
This Crockpot Greek Chicken is one of my all-time favorite recipes. It is loaded with flavors. This recipe only takes a few ingredients and cooks in your in the slow cooker for an easy dinner. You can serve the chicken on its own, or use it to make greek salads, gyros, wraps, and more.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless skinless
- 1/4 cup lemon juice fresh
- 1 tbsp greek seasoning see notes
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
Pour the lemon juice in the slow cooker. Lay the chicken breast flat in the bottom of crock pot. Sprinkle the seasoning over the top of the chicken and cover.
Cook on high for 2.5 hours or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp.)
Use 2 forks to shred the chicken, then mix in the cream cheese until combined.
Garnish with parsley, if desired, and serve on spinach, or in any of your favorite Greek dishes. Enjoy!
- Greek seasoning- You can use homemade Greek seasoning (I usually use this homemade Greek Seasoning recipe,) or store bought (I like Cavenders.) I usually use homemade, but either give a great result. If you are gluten free or low carb, you will want to use the homemade version.
- Leftovers can be stored:
- In the refrigerator for 4-5 days
- In the freezer for up to a month
This recipe is naturally gluten free and low carb. Make sure that you use homemade greek seasoning to meet these needs.
©2018 The Pinning Mama- Recipes found at https://www.thepinningmama.com/crockpot-greek-chicken/
For more great easy dinner inspiration,sign up for our emails here!
Serving: 5oz | Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 697mg | Sugar: 1g