{Free Printables} Kid’s End of School Year Interview

– Posted in: Freebies!, Kids, Parenting, Printables

***** Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for more freebies, fun, and great ideas for kids!  *******

Making this End of School Year Interview has been on my to do list for quite awhile!  Is it just me, or does the end of the school year make you totally nostalgic? I remember doing a really simple interview every year in a book my mom had for us when we were growing up! We still get a good laugh out of the fact that in kindergarten my answer to “What do you want to be when you grow up?” was an ice cream truck driver!  What can I say?  I was ambitious!

Kids End Of School Year Interview by www.thepinningmama.com

I love the birthday interviews that I have been seeing around the web, but remembering doing this with my mom, made me want to create one that captured memories for each school year.  Who were the best friends and teachers? What were their favorites? What did they love about school and how did their handwriting change each year?  All such special and treasured little memories!

I finally finished this project and I am so excited to share it with you!  I have included free printables for the end of the school year for kindergarten through 6th grade.  I also added in a blank template, for those of you who want to customize it more!  All of these are PDF files that you can print off and also contain editable layers for those Photoshop users out there!

Kids End Of School Year Interview by www.thepinningmama.com

Want more freebies? Follow us on Pinterest!

pinterest-icon

We also have some amazing freebies only for our Facebook fans!  Like us on Facebook to get exclusive access.

facebok-icon

We love to share freebies with you.  If you download we just ask that you pin this to Pinterest, share it on Facebook, or leave us a comment!  Those things help keep our website going! You can use the sharing tool bar at the top and bottom of the post to share or the Pin it! button on any image. Thank You!  You can see all of our many freebies here!

Also, check out these posts you may just love!

Free Printable Chalkboard Last Day of School Signs

Free Printable Last Day of School Sign

Summer Bucket List *2014* 50 Summer ideas & activities for kids and families. Click to download free printable checklist!

2014 Summer Bucket List – 50 ideas for kids w Free Printable checklist!

{Teacher Appreciation Gift} and Printable by www.thepinningmama.com

You Have Quenched My Thirst for Knowledge – Teacher Appreciation Gift

Gifts for Teachers www.thepinningmama.com

Your Work is Done, Let’s Have Some Fun! Teacher Appreciation Gift

2013 Summer Bucket List ~ Summer Ideas and Activities for Kids by www.thepinningmama.com

Summer Bucket List – Free Printable Check List

Download your Kids End of School Year Interview here:

PDF Version (If you have trouble printing please use the JPG version below)

Blank Kids End of School Year Interview

5th Grade Kids End of School Year Interview

6th Grade Kids End of School Year Interview

31 Comments… add one

Kristi May 28, 2013, 10:35 am

Such a cute idea!

Kimber May 28, 2013, 10:46 am

Thanks Kristi! I hope you are able to use it with your kids!

Lanie Craig May 28, 2013, 11:11 am

this is such a cute idea.My kids are all grown up though:(

Kimber May 28, 2013, 3:24 pm

Thank you! Maybe you can use it with grandkids some day!

Granny Beth May 28, 2013, 1:30 pm

As a high school teacher , these can be used too. It adds a fun element of childlike fun to a time that is often scary.

Kimber May 28, 2013, 3:25 pm

Great idea! You could most certainly use it with high schoolers if you get one that is willing! I included a blank template to customize for any grade!

Chris June 5, 2013, 1:22 pm

Love these!!! I am trying to print a blank one (to use for preschool) a 2nd grade and a 4th grade one and they keep printing with out the words, anyway you could e-mail me the PDF to print from? No idea why this is happening. Thanks!

Kimber June 5, 2013, 8:22 pm

Hi Chris- Honestly, I am not sure why that would happen. I will try to convert the files from PDF to .jpg over the next few days and add those also. I think that will fix any issues with the text layers not appearing. I will reply here when it is done so you will get an e-mail. Thanks for the feedback!

Kimber June 6, 2013, 8:56 pm

I updated the post with new files. Hopefully it will fix everything. Let me know if you still have problems!

Wani June 5, 2013, 7:55 pm

I was having the same problem – it printing without the words. Whats up with that?

Kimber June 5, 2013, 8:25 pm

Per the above comment, I am not sure why this is happening. I had a friend test it and it printed fine for her but I will work on something that I think will resolve any issues.

Kimber June 6, 2013, 8:55 pm

I updated the printables with new .jpg files. I think it will fix any issues! Let me know if you still have problems.

Whatever DeeDee Wants June 9, 2013, 5:21 am

This is great, thank you!

Kimber June 10, 2013, 10:24 am

You are so welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

Andrea June 13, 2013, 8:49 am

I just found these last night in my Pinterest search for a way to organize school materials. Lucky for me, my older son just finished Kindergarten! I’m printing copies for all 7 years for both of my boys as I write this. I plan to use the blank one for my son who is in preschool. I’ll file them in the great yearly folder system I found on Pinterest, too. Thanks for sharing!

Kimber June 16, 2013, 7:52 pm

You are so welcome Andrea! We really appreciate you stopping by to let us know how much you enjoyed them! It is so much fun for me to go back and look at the ones I did as a kid so I am excited to do the tradition with my kids too.

Kara June 24, 2013, 6:28 am

I am trying to print this in the PDF file, but the words are not appearing. I see from above the comments, there were problems, but wasn’t sure if it was for both the PDF and JPG. Can’t wait to start using these. SUPER CUTE!

Kimber June 24, 2013, 9:10 am

You should be able to print fine in jpg. Let me know if you have issues!

nicole May 18, 2014, 6:13 pm

i dont see a prep one?

Kimber May 19, 2014, 2:55 pm

I am sorry, I don’t have one labeled prep, but there is a blank one you can use available both as a .pdf and .jpg. You could use any word processing program to add any label you want!

Chanda May 18, 2014, 7:02 pm

I know this sounds silly but could you do one for 7th thru the 12th grade?

Mia May 19, 2014, 10:26 am

Do you have a PDF chart for potty training?

Kimber May 19, 2014, 2:56 pm

Not at this time but I will add it to my “to make” list! Let me know if there are any specific things you would like to see on the chart!

Amanda May 19, 2014, 11:43 am

Hi! Just found these today. Super cute, however, I am having issues getting the interview to print out. Printing the pdf results in a blank page and printing the jpg results with the interview printing out on 3 pages. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Kimber May 19, 2014, 11:52 am

I don’t know why but I know some people have had issues printing the pdf. Try saving the jpg and then inserting it into a word doc (or other word processing program) and sizing it to your 8.5×11 Page size. Does that make sense?

Shannon May 19, 2014, 2:51 pm

Hi there! Just found this and love love love it! I just don’t see anywhere that says download or save. When i click the picture it just shows a smaller version of just the yellow one but how do I get to all of them? Thank for any help and have a great day!

Kimber May 19, 2014, 2:57 pm

Scroll to the bottom of the post and there are text links to all of them in both .pdf and .jpg versions. Hope that helps!

shannon May 19, 2014, 3:00 pm

Thank you again!!! :)

shannon May 19, 2014, 3:00 pm

Duh!!! So sorry to bother, I see when I scroll down THERE THEY ARE! Silly me, thanks for such a great website!

Sandy May 23, 2014, 7:04 am

Thank you for sharing!! I just printed all of the end of school interviews to use for now and for future with my kiddos!! Love it!! :)

Kimber May 23, 2014, 7:13 am

So glad that they were helpful. I hope you get some great answers out of your kiddos! Such a fun way to make memories.