Making this End of School Year Interview has been on my to do list for quite awhile!  Is it just me, or does the end of the school year make you totally nostalgic? I remember doing a really simple interview every year in a book my mom had for us when we were growing up! We still get a good laugh out of the fact that in kindergarten my answer to “What do you want to be when you grow up?” was an ice cream truck driver!  What can I say?  I was ambitious!

Kids End Of School Year Interview by www.thepinningmama.com

I love the birthday interviews that I have been seeing around the web, but remembering doing this with my mom, made me want to create one that captured memories for each school year.  Who were the best friends and teachers? What were their favorites? What did they love about school and how did their handwriting change each year?  All such special and treasured little memories!

I finally finished this project and I am so excited to share it with you!  I have included free printables for the end of the school year for kindergarten through 6th grade.  I also added in a blank template, for those of you who want to customize it more!  All of these are PDF files that you can print off and also contain editable layers for those Photoshop users out there!

Kids End Of School Year Interview by www.thepinningmama.com

Want more freebies? Follow us on Pinterest!

pinterest-icon

We also have some amazing freebies only for our Facebook fans!  Like us on Facebook to get exclusive access.

facebok-icon

We love to share freebies with you.  If you download we just ask that you pin this to Pinterest, share it on Facebook, or leave us a comment!  Those things help keep our website going! You can use the sharing tool bar at the top and bottom of the post to share or the Pin it! button on any image. Thank You!  You can see all of our many freebies here!

Download your Kids End of School Year Interview here:

PDF Version (If you have trouble printing please use the JPG version below)

Blank Kids End of School Year Interview

Pin ItFollow Me on Pinterest
Tagged with →

23 Responses to {Free Printables} Kid’s End of School Year Interview

1. Kristi says:

Such a cute idea!

2. Lanie Craig says:

this is such a cute idea.My kids are all grown up though:(

3. Granny Beth says:

As a high school teacher , these can be used too. It adds a fun element of childlike fun to a time that is often scary.

• Kimber says:

Great idea! You could most certainly use it with high schoolers if you get one that is willing! I included a blank template to customize for any grade!

4. [...] Printables here, here and here! Pin It Pin It Pin It As well as these awesome end of school year interview and summer bucket list.  Pin It Pin [...]

5. Chris says:

Love these!!! I am trying to print a blank one (to use for preschool) a 2nd grade and a 4th grade one and they keep printing with out the words, anyway you could e-mail me the PDF to print from? No idea why this is happening. Thanks!

• Kimber says:

Hi Chris- Honestly, I am not sure why that would happen. I will try to convert the files from PDF to .jpg over the next few days and add those also. I think that will fix any issues with the text layers not appearing. I will reply here when it is done so you will get an e-mail. Thanks for the feedback!

• Kimber says:

I updated the post with new files. Hopefully it will fix everything. Let me know if you still have problems!

6. Wani says:

I was having the same problem – it printing without the words. Whats up with that?

• Kimber says:

Per the above comment, I am not sure why this is happening. I had a friend test it and it printed fine for her but I will work on something that I think will resolve any issues.

• Kimber says:

I updated the printables with new .jpg files. I think it will fix any issues! Let me know if you still have problems.

7. This is great, thank you!

8. Andrea says:

I just found these last night in my Pinterest search for a way to organize school materials. Lucky for me, my older son just finished Kindergarten! I’m printing copies for all 7 years for both of my boys as I write this. I plan to use the blank one for my son who is in preschool. I’ll file them in the great yearly folder system I found on Pinterest, too. Thanks for sharing!

• Kimber says:

You are so welcome Andrea! We really appreciate you stopping by to let us know how much you enjoyed them! It is so much fun for me to go back and look at the ones I did as a kid so I am excited to do the tradition with my kids too.

9. [...] End of the School Year Interview - What a great way to capture memories with your child. Spend some time this summer doing an [...]

10. Kara says:

I am trying to print this in the PDF file, but the words are not appearing. I see from above the comments, there were problems, but wasn’t sure if it was for both the PDF and JPG. Can’t wait to start using these. SUPER CUTE!

11. [...] End of School Year Interview – This is more of an activity then a craft. However, it is a great way to capture all of the [...]

12. [...] End of School Year Interview – This is more of an activity then a craft. However, it is a great way to capture all of the [...]