The end of the school year is quickly approaching. Parties are being planned and kids are anxious to be outside running around. I’ve compiled a list of games and activities for kids school parties. You could use all of these at your end of year party in your home too.
The theme I’m going with for the end of year party is beach. Most kids love the beach and are ready to get outside and swim. I usually try and come up with one main theme as I’m planning parties. This time of year there are lots of fun beach supplies to use.
I’ve tried to make these easy and simple. Whenever something looks hard or intimidating I usually shy away from trying them out. I’m a bit of a perfectionist so it frustrates me when I fail. So if you’re like me this is the list for you. Happy Party Planning!!
End of Year School Parties
- Inflatable Bean Bag Toss– This cute game is sure to entertain kids. Anything with a bean bag is a winner in my book.
- Beach Ball Toss– Supplies needed are 4 Beach Balls.
- Luau Photo Booth– Kids love photo booths and its even more fun with props.
- Hula Hoop Contest– Bring 2 Hula Hoops and have the kids battle to see who can do it the longest. I would have the kids stand in a 2 lines. Have 2 kids battle against each other. Whoever wins stays in line and the kids that lose sit down. In the end the child left standing the longest is the winner.
- Inflatable Dolphin Ring Toss– I found this cute game on Amazon. The best thing about this game is you can reuse it over and over each year.
- Beach Ball Bowling- Supplies needed for this project is mini outdoor cones, and a beach ball. Set up 6-10 cones in a formation and use the beach ball to roll and knock them down.
- BINGO– Supplies needed are BINGO cards and a bag of small candies. (You could use M and M’s or Skittles) I do BINGO at every party because it is always a big hit.
- Make-A-Sea Sticker Sheet– The kids can create their own sea creatures using stickers.
- Summer Bucket Lists- Have the kids sit down and write their summer bucket lists.
- Chalk Pictures- If the weather is nice take a bucket of chalk and let the kids create fun beach art.
- Make-A-Beach Sticker Sheets– The kids can use these fun stickers to create their perfect day at the beach.
- Foam Flower Leis Craft– Help the kids make cute foam flower leis to wear.
- Decorate Beach Ball Cookies-Supplies needed are round sugar cookies… you could buy cookies pre-made, a few different colors of frosting and plastic spoons. If you want to make a batch of white frosting and use food coloring to change it to the color you desire that would work too.
My kids are so ready for summer…how about yours. I hope you enjoy these fun crafts and games for your end of school parties. These would also be fun as an end of school party at your house as well.
If you have any suggestions please comment below.