Audrey Hepburn has always been one of my favorite celebrities. I think she exudes class and grace and is just an overall beautiful person. For my daughter’s 2nd Halloween I knew she had to be Audrey. I searched for ideas online and I just couldn’t find anything that stood out. So, I decided to make my own. Here’s how you can make your own Audrey Hepburn costume too!
- Mary Jane Shoes – My daughter had these already, but you can find some here.
- Black Tutu Skirt – You can DIY one using our easy tutorial or you can buy it here
- Black Onesie – I don’t know why, but I had a hard time finding a black onesie. My local craft store was out of them, I couldnt find one in the stores, so I ended up just purchasing from Amazon, right here.
- Sunglasses – I found mine at Walmart. They were in the sun glass section on a Toddler rack. $5 and they’re adorable!
- Pearls – I had my own, but I am sure you can go to Target or Walmart to find a cheap pearl necklace.
For more Halloween inspiration, check this out!