Add a pretty touch to your snail mail with this Envelope Sealers Free Printable + Silhouette Cameo Cut File.
Hi Pinning Mama readers! Even though I love technology, I’m still a huge fan of snail mail and handwritten letters and I love using envelope sealers on the back of the envelopes.
I designed two sets to share with you today.
A few little notes on the downloads:
- For the Silhouette Cut Files, please note they are a .studio3 file. If you haven’t updated your software, you need to do that first to be able to use this. It’s always a good idea to keep your software up to date! You can update it here.
- The Silhouette Cut files are all set up for you to use the Print and Cut feature with sticker paper.
- For the PNG files, you can download the image and print to any kind of sticker paper, then cut by hand or with a circle punch. You can also download a PDF of both files here.
- All files are for personal use only, please.
You can download the typographic set below:
You can download the heart set below:
If you’ve never used your Silhouette for Print and Cut, it’s really fun! Here’s a great video on how-to do it.
Here are the basic steps:
- Save cut file.
- Open Silhouette Studio and then open the cut file. Be sure registration marks are turned on (I pre-set this up in the cut file for you).
- Print the cut file (with your printer) on white sticker paper (the Silhouette brand is great).
- Place printed labels on your cutting mat and let your Silhouette do the cutting using the recommended settings for White Sticker Paper.
- Use stickers as desired!
Here are a few recent posts I’ve shared on the blog that you might also enjoy:
Dawn is the DIY & Lifestyle blogger/Graphic Designer behind Dawn Nicole Designs. She is an Air Force Wife and mom of 3 who believes in “throwing kindness around like confetti”. While Dawn loves all things creative, she has a passion for hand-lettered typography. A clean-eating foodie who loves cooking as much as a a good long outdoor run, she believes in balance and rarely lets a day go by without dark chocolate and over-caffeinating.
Connect with Dawn Nicole Designs: