My kids really love crafts and especially holiday themed crafts. I have search for some fun simple crafts for your kids to make for St. Patricks Day. You little leprechauns can help find gold at the end of the rainbow with this list of crafts. These crafts are simple, easy, and mess free. Im all about mess free crafts.
The BEST St. Patricks Day Crafts for Kids
St. Patricks Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- St. Patricks Day Shamrock Crown– These cute crowns are a perfect craft for preschoolers. They can wear these crowns home and pretend like they are royalty.
- Shamrock St. Patricks Day Kids Sticker Scenes– These fun sticker shamrocks are a perfect busy work activity.
- Rhinestone Shamrock Ornament Craft Kit– These shamrock foam ornaments will be a perfect decoration to bring home to mom and dad from school.
- Magic Color Scratch Shamrocks– These are one of my favorite crafts for kids. They are mess free and kids can create their own designs.
- Shamrock Emoji Face Craft Kit– This fun shamrock craft uses emojis to create fun faces.
- Paper Plate Rainbows- This is a perfect craft for preschoolers to create a perfect rainbow find this craft at Happiness is Homemade. You will find instructions on how to make this cute craft.
- Rainbow Pot of Gold Craft- This quick and easy craft is perfect for preschoolers to make for decorations at home. This craft was created by Natural Beach Living.
- St. Patricks Day Rainbow Ornament– This cute rainbow craft kit has all the supplies needed to create the perfect rainbow with a gold pot at the end.
St. Patricks Day Crafts for School Aged Kids
- Tissue Paper Shamrock Craft Kit– This craft kit uses tissue paper to create a colorful shamrock.
- Leprechaun Trap Catcher Foam Craft Kit– With this fun kit your kids can create the perfect Leprechaun catcher to take home.
- Foam Shamrock Wreath Craft Kits– This cute wreath kit is the best for making a wreath for their bedroom door.
- Shamrock Tree of Luck– Kids can create words of messages of things that make them lucky and thankful.
- Rainbow Paper Shamrocks- This is a perfect craft for school aged kids to use their imagination. This crafts was created by Twitchetts. You will find a list of instructions on creating this project.
- End of the Rainbow Twirlers- This is a fun and simple craft made by Crafty Morning. Using the link above you will find all the instructions to create this craft.
- St. Patricks Day Photo Booth– This is not necessarily a craft but a fun thing for kids during their St. Patricks Day party. You could create a selfie station for them.
My little girl loves St. Patricks Day because it is filled with rainbows and searching for chocolate gold coins. My kids always like to set up traps to see if they can catch the Leprechaun that visits our house.
I hope you have found some great inspiration for some fun crafts for kids. These crafts are simple and easy to follow. If you have any ideas of St. Patricks Day crafts comment below, I love to hear from my readers.