You either love Valentine’s Day or hate it. Finding that perfect gift for your loved one is a bit hard on Valentine’s Day. I think we all feel a bit stretched after the Holidays. Sometimes it can also feel like just another day. I’ve compiled a list of fun and creative gifts or ideas for your Husband or significant other.
Valentine’s Ideas for Men
How much is a good amount to spend or do I need to spend money at all?
I think we’re all under the assumption that we need to spend a big amount on Valentine’s Day, so we feel a lot of pressure to find that “PERFECT” gift. I think it’s more about thought than it is about the quantity or amount we spend. It could be as simple as a handmade card, shirt, craft, or picture frame made by yourself or your children. I also think men love a home cooked treat…. chocolate dipped strawberries, their favorite cookies, or a cake. Better yet you could make his favorite meal.
There’s really no right amount to spend or not to spend. If financial situations are tight or you’re tired of just spending money.. maybe set up a fun night at home and cook a “special” dinner with a decadent treat for dessert. You could even set up a later dinner to ensure the kids are in bed and you can eat in peace. I usually try and involve the kids in a Valentine’s Day dinner with candlelight and a fun menu, then my husband and I enjoy a special treat once they go to bed.
Gift Ideas for Men
- Nautica Men’s Wallet– Any wallet will do but I found this one to be pretty neat because it’s skinny but fits a lot. My husbands loves his “skinny” wallet.
- Coffee Mug– It’s always fun to drink coffee or hot chocolate from a creative mug. It makes it so much more enjoyable to get up in the morning when you can smile as you look at your mug.
- Back Aromatherapy Wrap– After a hard day at work your man can use this to unwind and let his stresses fade.
- Keychain Bottle Opener– Who doesn’t love a great bottle opener to keep with them at all times….?
- Binoculars– For the nature loving man to use while out hunting.
- Body Groomer– This is one of my husband’s favorite gifts. It’s super easy to use and bonus for you is they’re always well groomed.
- Compression Running Socks– My husband is always trying to find comfortable socks for the gym. These are the winner.
- Beard Oil and Comb– A great way to keep that beard trimmed and soft.
- Multiplayer Crew Socks– Add a little flair to your man’s daily dress at work.
- Harry’s Shave Club– For those that have to shave everyday these razors are a great value and you can have them sent directly as a subscription…….. so you never run out.
- Bose Quiet Comfort Headphones– My husband loves a good pair of headphones and these are one of his favorites. They do a great job of blocking the sound on the airplane as well.
- Ear Bud Headphones, Beats by Dr. Dre– The best thing about wireless bluetooth headphones is using them at the gym. My husband also uses them when he is doing yard work or washing cars as well.
- UGG Slippers– My husband says these slippers are the best purchase he has made all year.
- The Art of Growing A Beard– For those men wanting to learn all the in’s and out’s of growing.
- Leather Texting Gloves– Keep your man warm while still looking polished for work.
- North Face E-tip Gloves– The best feature about these gloves is they can keep their gloves on while answering his phone or texting and stay warm at the same time.
- Moscow Mule Mugs– Maybe your lover will be inspired to make you a drink as well.
- JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker– This speaker is great because they can take it out with them to do yard work, work in the garage, at the beach/park or just to have around the house.
- Little Heart Boxers– Add a little spice or laughter to your Valentines evening. What better way then these fun heart boxers.
- Burberry Brit Cologne– I love when my hubby wears cologne and this one is one of my favorites.
- Barbeque Tools– This is a fun and full set of barbecue tools. I love the it comes with a carrying case as well.
- Universal Wooden Docking Station– Help keep his bedside table organized with this docking station.
- Dude Face Wipes– Your man can throw these in his gym bag or in the car.
- Pocket Watch to Husband– This beautiful pocket watch has a great saying and is a timeless piece.
I hope this list helps all of you in some way, whether it is by buying a gift, making a gift, or making a yummy treat. Whatever you decide to do is going to be special to your significant other. Just remember you don’t have to spend money if you don’t want to. There are many options and ideas listed above.
Some of our most memorable Valentines gifts are the handmade ones or the special dinners we spent at home. I also love trying to come up with a romantic menu if we choose to stay home. Sometimes the restaurants are super crowded and overprices on Valentine’s Day. Try stepping out of your comfort zone and finding something to make that you’ve never made before. You could even have your kids help you dip strawberries or pretzels in chocolate.
If you have any more great ideas to add please comment below.