- 16 oz sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz chopped pimentos drained
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. With an electric mixer mix the cheese on low to combine and then on high for 1 minute.
- Place the cheese in an airtight container and refrigerate for at least two hours so the flavors can meld.
- Serve with crackers, chips, as a sandwich, or on veggies. Enjoy!