- 1 tsp olive oil extra virgin
- 10 oz fresh spinach washed
- 2 gloves fresh garlic pressed
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet with olive oil over medium high heat on the stove.
- Add the garlic in and cook stirring for about 30 seconds. Add spinach covering the garlic, piling it all in the pan. Let cook 2-3 minutes, then continue to cook an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently until all spinach leaves have wilted.
- Remove from heat and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve hot. Enjoy!
- Cook until everything is just wilted. Overcooking can cause spinach to be bitter.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to a month. Dietary Considerations:
- This recipe is naturally gluten free, low carb, and friendly for low carb and keto diets. Nutrition facts provided based on my best estimation for the recipe and may not be accurate depending on what brands you use or modifications you make to the recipe. I recommend using a nutrition calculator with the exact brands and measurements you use for the most accurate calculation.