One of my favorite things about holidays is doing fun crafts with the kids. Crafts can messy but I have found the perfect mess free crafts for you to enjoy with your kids. This list contains the BEST 4th of July Crafts for Kids. So take a hot afternoon, come inside and make a fun craft with your kids.
The BEST 4th of July Crafts for Kids
These crafts are mess free and EASY to follow. Your kids will love to learn all our country while they create a beautiful masterpiece. A big thing to remember are that kids are their own artists and love to create things.
This list of crafts are perfect for school aged kids to follow. Most of these crafts have all the supplies needed to complete the project. None of these crafts require no glueing and very little assembly. I have also included some painting projects, because painting things is one of my kids favorite things to do.
- Fun Express- Patriotic Owl Ornament– This cute craft is going to be so cute hung in your house somewhere.
- Patriotic Wood Necklace Craft Kit– My little girl loves to wear this craft to the parade or parties of the 4th.
- DIY Patriotic Lanterns– These are on of our favorite crafts to make during the 4th. I love hanging these up from our chandeliers in our house.
- Patriotic Photo Frame Magnet– Frames are so fun to remember how different your children grow each year.
- Jumbo Patriotic Foam Shapes– This craft is perfect for little or big kids. It’s a great way to pass the time.
- Craft Stick America Flag Banners- My kids love putting this craft together and sharing it with their teachers and friends.
- Emoji Patriotic Craft Kit– Who doesn’t love emoji’s. This craft puts a fun twist of the 4th of July.
- Fun Express- Foam Patriotic Cool Treats– I love these cute little popsicle foam crafts.
- Patriotic 4th of July Theme Sticker Books– These sticker books are perfect for a quiet activity in the car or at church.
- Fun Express- Patriotic Firecracker Hat Craft– What a fun craft these hats are for a 4th of July party.
- Fun Express- USA Door Hanger– Kids can hang this fun craft on their bedroom door.
- Fun Express- 4th of July Sun Catchers– Fun catchers are so fun to create with all different colors.
- 1″ Wooden Stars, Natural Unfinished Wooden Star Cutout– My kids love anything they can paint. These are so fun and patriotic.
- Fun Express- 4th of July Magic Scratch Ornaments– I love scratch off color crafts. These are perfect for the car, church, or a quiet activity.
- Patriotic Bingo Game for Kids– This is not officially a craft but it is a fun game my kids like to play.
I love fun express craft kits because everything you need is included.
I hope this helps pass the time on those hot summer afternoons. We love crating together as a family.