It’s that time of year when we are searching for gifts for kids. In today’s day and age the kids are exposed to ads while watching a show on youtube or Netflix. So their list of wants is ever changing. Gift giving can hard for those kids that aren’t quite sure what they want. In this post you will find the Ultimate Gift List for an 8 Year Old Girl. These gifts range from inexpensive to a little more pricey.
These gifts are tried and true finds from me, my kids, other moms, and of course other 8 year old girls. Whether you are searching for the perfect birthday gift, or a sure to please Christmas present, you will not be disappointed when you look at this list. I have found gifts to cover the needs of every girl. At this age, girls are figuring out who they really are. Sometimes I want to hold onto my daughter and not let her grow up, but unfortunately that’s not going to happen so we just try to make the most of every moment.
Best Gift Ideas for an 8 Year Old Girl
Arts & Crafts
Every time I hear the word crafts, I cringe a little inside. But the older my daughter gets the more I enjoy crafts. Most of the crafts don’t require my attention or help. I love seeing her little mind working and creating beautiful projects. We have tried all of these products and each of them are special and fun in their own way.
- Fruit Scented Stationary Set
- Melissa and Doug Scratch Art Rainbow Notes
- Creativity Dare to Dream Board
- It’s My Life Scrapbook Kit
- Fairy Craft Kits for Girls
- Woodland Animals Craft Educational Sewing Kit
We absolutely love Lego’s at our house. My kids will spend hours and hours playing with them. Lately their friends want to come over just to play with lego’s because we have so many. You will not go wrong with lego’s of any kind. These are also great because the price can range from inexensive for a small set, to something worthy of a big gift for a larger set. These are also great ideas to hand over to Grandma and Grandpa, aunts, uncles and friends since they are easy to find and come in a variety of price points.
- Friend’s Heartlake Summer Pool
- Friend’s Stephanie’s House
- Friend’s Olivia’s Mission Vehicle
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall Building
- Friend’s Heartlake Hospital
- Friend’s Snow Resort Ski Lift
My daughter is slowly getting into all things beauty. It is so fun to watch her learn to do her own hair, and try to put on play makeup. She is also starting to figure out what she likes to wear. She also loves to go to Claire’s and shop for hours. The best is when she can go with a gift card and figure out want she wants with her own money.
- DIY Make Your Own Lip Balm Kit
- TOPTOY Flashing LED Gloves
- Hot Hues Sketch It Nail Pens
- Cartoon Animal Cotton Knee High Socks
- Enchantmints Unicorn Music Jewelry Box
- Kids Flower Crowns
- Claires Gift Card
My daughter loves all of these books. Lately she has been really into the Magic Tree House books. There are so many different books in this series. Reading is one of my favorite things to see my kids doing. I have a whole post of great chapter books for older kids. You will not be disappointed in any of these books and I hope you find one that will spark your daughters interest.
- The Never Girls Collection #1
- Magic Treehouse Boxed Set, Books 1-4
- The Sign in the Smoke (Nancy Drew Diaries) by Carolyn Keene
- Crafty Gifts by Jane Bull
- Emily Windsnap: Six Swishy Tails of Land and Sea by Liz Kessler
- The Secret of the Ballet Book by Navita Dello
- Nancy Drew Mystery Stories Books 1-4 by Carolyn Keene
- Ivy & Bean’s Secret Treasure Box by Annie Barrows
I created a list of useful electronics for your kids. My daughter really loves her bedside speaker and the bluetooth microphone. The speaker is a great nightlight. She also loves to play music and dance with her friends. The best thing about this speaker is that it is portable and can go anywhere in the house. They even like to take it out on the trampoline with them.
My daughter also loves the waterproof camera. Her and her brother love to make videos while they are playing or riding bikes. They also like to take it to the beach with them or swimming in the pool. Watching their videos back is pretty entertaining.
- VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch
- Kids Camera Waterproof Digital Video HD Action Camera
- Electronic Pets Dog Toy
- Echo Dot Kids Edition
- 5 in 1 Bedside Lamp Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
I love game nights at our house. We have been playing a lot of games together lately. Actually my kids sat down for a few hours this afternoon and played a game. Games are a fun way to bring everyone together. These are a few of our favorites.
- Think Fun Gravity Maze Marble Run Logic
- Stare! Junior Board Game
- Simon Electric Memory Game
- Disney Beat the Parents
- Monkeys Up
The item on this list my daughter uses the most is her bike. We love riding bikes together as a family. Now that the weather is cooling off, family bike rides are a nightly ritual. My daughter also loves riding around with her friends.
Other great items on this list are the walking stilts. These are fun for those kids that like a little challenge. The bubble wands are always fun too. My daughter has the archery set and loves practicing in the backyard. I feel like any toy that can get your kids outside for any amount of time is a good toy.
- Kids Frisbee Rings
- Walking Stilts for Kids
- WOWmazing Giant Bubble Wands
- Toysery Kids Toy Bow & Arrow Archery Set
- Diamond Kite 47 Inch
- 24 inch Mountain Bike
Good luck on your search for the right gift for your 8 year old girl. Shopping and searching for that perfect gift brings me happiness. I love watching their faces as they open the present with excitement. Comment below if you have other gift ideas for an 8 year old girl.