Searching for gifts for kids can be so hard especially with all the different interests. These tried and true gifts cover everything from birthdays, Christmas and everything in between. Some are expensive and big gifts and some are inexpensive and more affordable. These ideas are not from a research site just sharing what my kids, and friends input from their kids on toys our kids can’t live without.
I feel like 4yr old girl’s are such a fun age, and they are really using their imagination to the max. They live in the world of fantasy and pretend play. They are learning how to be little mothers and pick up characteristics at such a young age.
Best Gift Ideas for a 4 year old Girl!
Dolls & Stuffed Animals
I love watching little girls treat their baby dolls like real life babies. You can never go wrong with a doll for a girl. If you’re up for a little mess the Baby Alive dolls are great in teaching you girl how to properly change a “poopy” diaper.
- Fur Real StarLily
- Baby Alive Sweet Tears
- American Girl- Bitty Baby Doll
- Just Play Barbie Color & Crimp
- My Little Pony Elements of Friendship
- Squinkies Ice Cream Shop
- Barbie Rainbow Lights Mermaid Doll
- Barbie Gymnastic Coach and Doll Set
- My Little Pony Equestria Dolls
- Littlest Pet Shop
Arts & Crafts
It’s always fun to let your child use their imagination and create a masterpiece. Kinetic Sand is a great gift if you don’t like to deal with messes. The fairy garden is my little girl’s favorite gift she ever received.
- Play-Doh Ice Cream Castle
- Crayola Color Wonder Mess-free Art Desk with Stamps
- Kinetic Sand- Sandcastle Set
- Melissa & Doug- Reusable Sticker Dress-up
- B. Pop Arty, 500 pieces
- Melissa & Doug Deluxe Combo Scratch Art Set
- Crayola Inspiration Art Case
- Insect Lore Live Growing Butterly Garden
- Creativity for Kids Enchanted Fairy Garden
I love hearing little girl’s giggle and play as they dress up like princess’s or superhero’s. At our house, the toy in this category used the most is the tea set. Even to this day my girl age 7 uses her tea set she got years ago.
- Princess Dress Up and Play Shoes
- Superhero Girls Capes
- Disney Elena of Avalor Scepter
- Monarch Butterly Wings
- BFOEL Pretend Play Cash Register
- Princess Castle Girls Play Tent
- Disney Princess Dress Up Trunk
- ALEX Toys Let’s Pretend School
- ALEX Toys Tin Tea Set
I know LEGO’s can be a headache and pain to clean, but kids LOVE them. My kids never get tired of their LEGO’s and they can play for hours and hours. I also LOVE Picasso Tiles. They are well worth your money and you will never regret buying them. Anybody that plays at our house always plays with those almost the whole time.
- LEGO Mia’s Vet Clinic for Juniors
- LEGO Ariel’s Dolphin Carriage for Juniors
- LEGO Disney Elsa & Anna Playground for Juniors
- LEGO Cinderella’s Carriage for Juniors
- Picasso Tiles
- Kids Magnet Toys Building Tiles
- Star Flex Creative Connecting Connecting Kit
- Tinkertoy Pink Building Set
At this age I feel like the consumer world pushes leap pads on kids. My personal opinion is they are a bit pricey for the small amount of time kids stay interested in them. Each game cost upwards of $5 and my kids usually only read them once. I think that spending a bit more on an iPad or a galaxy tab is more worth your money in the long run. There are so many different apps and games to download for free. You can also store and download movies for your travels. I would however recommend buying a case for you device.
- Disney Frozen Walkie Talkie
- Disney Frozen Boombox Sing A long to Tunes Karaoke
- LeapFrog, LeapPad
- Dream Dazzlers Microphone with Stand
- Kids Karaoke Microphone Wireless
- Apple’s ipad Mini
- Galaxy Tab
Some of these toys are a little more pricey but last for a long time. As far as the bikes go I posted a high quality bike that would last a while and may be able to be passed down through kids and a little more affordable bike still good quality that would be work as well. My kids also love going outside with sidewalk chalk or bubbles too.
- Avigo Convertible Skate Combo
- Razor Jr. Lil Kick Scooter
- ALEX Toys Artist Studio Sidewalk
- Power Wheels Barbie Jeep Wrangler
- Web Riderz Outdoor Swing
- WOWmazing Bubble Wand Kit
- Rainbow Kite
- Raleigh 16 inch bike– high quality
- Hello Kitty Girls 16 inch bike– more affordable
- BeBeFun Pink Bike Helmet
I hope this list has inspired you and you have found some great ideas for your little girl in your life. Coming up with gift ideas is always hard so for me, so I hope I helped you in some way. I like to share things that I know my kids love.
If you have any additional gift ideas please feel free to comment and I will add them in the post. You can also check out gifts ideas for various age kids and genders on the blog.