If your teen is anything like mine, she seems to always be on her phone. I’m always searching for ways to get her off her phone and use her creative mind. Some of our best memories are crafting together and creating fun and unique project to display in her room.
Crafting when kids get older is definitely less stressful for me as a mom. It’s so fun for me to watch my kids create fun projects. Teens ca be a little frustrating at times, but I find that doing crafts together brings us closer together and it’s a perfect time to talk with each other.
The BEST Crafts for Teens
This list contains a wide variety of crafts to fit any of your teens needs. This list contains our favorite crafts we have tried throughout the years. These are tried and true crafts that have been teen tested and approved!
- Plastic Lace Crafts for Beginners– This fun craft kits teaches you to make keychains, bracelets, zipper pulls and more through the art of lacing.
- Tropical Terrarium Kit– This cute garden terrarium kit is a perfect project for teens. The ending project is perfect for a desk or bookshelf decoration that blooms all year long.
- Inspire Poster Kit– Inspirational quote boxes and create your own inspirational quotes boxes for your teens wall. What a great decoration to wake up to in the morning and read.
- Ultimate Wrap Bracelets– These adorable wrap bracelets are the new trend for teens. They are perfect for any outfit and style.
- Lettering and Modern Calligraphy– Is your teen wanting to learn to art of beautiful lettering. This is a beginners guide to lettering and calligraphy.
- Becoming Me– This journal is full of pages to create your own ideas and color unique pictures.
- Super String Lanterns– By using plastic and string art, your teen can create fun lanterns for her room or a gift for her friends.
- Whimsical Paper Flowers to Craft by Hand– This book walks you through the process of creating beautiful and unique paper flower creations.
- Premium Jewelry Making Supplies Kit– This jewelry kit has over 300 different beads for making jewelry. It comes with step by step instructions on jewelry making.
- Paracord Crafts– You teen, boy or girl , can create a variety of bracelets, lanyards, backpack accessories and more. This would be a fun activity to do on a Friday night.
- Dream Catcher Kit– This kit has all the supplies your teen needs to make two different dream catchers.
- Aroma Essential Oil Jewelry Making Craft Kit– Create your own wooden inspired jewelry. This is a great craft to do with friends.
- Sew Mini Treats– Learn how to sew over 15 mini plushie food shapes. No previous sewing experience needed.
I hope you have found something in this list that would be perfect for your teen. This list is perfect for Christmas, birthdays, or any time in between. Teens are hard to buy for but this list should make it a little easier when it come time to shop for them.
If you have any craft ideas for teens, please comment below, I love to hear from my readers.