The best thing to do on a cold snowy night is to curl up on the couch and watch a movie. My kids love movie night and it’s extra special when it’s a Christmas movie. So grab a cup of Hot Cocoa, a blanket, and light your fire as you enjoy these Christmas movies.
- A Christmas Carol– This feature is the retelling of the Charles Dickens’ Tale. Watch Scrooge as he discovers the true meaning of Christmas. This movie is great for the whole family.
- Mickey’s Christmas Carol– Mickey, Goofy and Donald retell the story of Scrooge in this Charles Dickens’ tale.
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas- Mickey, Minnie and friends reminisce on their past Christmas memories together.
- Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas– Join Belle and her friends as they reunite and bring Christmas cheer to the castle.
- The Santa Clause– Tim Allen finds himself in Santa’s suit and is now the new Santa after the old Santa fell off his roof after he startled him. Follow him on his journey as the new Santa Clause.
- Santa Clause 2: The Mrs. Clause– Follow Scott Calvin (Santa Clause) on his journey to find Mrs. Clause.
- Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause– Scott Calvin ( Santa Clause) has a new hurdle to stop Jack Frost as he takes over the North Pole.
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas– Follow a stranded college student on his journey home by Christmas with only a few days left.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas– In this Tim Burton film Christmas might not be saved when Jack Skellington takes over.
- The Search for Santa Paws– Santa becomes friend with a dog named Paws and together they change the lives of many in NYC.
- Santa Buddies– Take a journey with our favorite puppy friends to the North Pole.
- Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas– Santa Clause joins up with Mickey, Minnie and friends as they discover the joy and fun of Christmas. Mickey and friends remind us all about what Christmas is truly about.
- The Muppet Christmas Carol– Join Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy as they share the tell of written by Charles Dickens.
- One Magic Christmas– Follow a young mother on her journey to discover the joy and beauty of Christmas.
- Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year- Pooh and his friends help Rabbit discover the true meaning and spirit of Christmas.
- My Friends Tiger and Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas– Help Pooh and his friends solve problems to help Santa before Christmas Day arrives.
- T’was the Night– Santa’s sleigh is taken by a mischievous teenage boy. Does Santa get his sleigh back?
- Santa Paws 2– Mrs. Clause and the Santa Pups race to save Christmas around the world.
- Prep & Landing– After getting a new partner, Wayne the Elf has to be reminded about the importance of being an elf in Santa’s elite force.
- Have Yourself a Goofy Little Christmas– Join Goofy and Max as they celebrate Christmas.
- Mickey’s Magical Christmas: Snowed in at The House of Mouse– After being snowed in, Mickey and his friends celebrate Christmas together.
What I love about Disney movies is that the whole family can enjoy them together, and I don’t have to worry about inappropriate content or language. A lot of these movies are classic and we watch them every year and some are new to us and I can’t wait to watch them with why kids. I hope you enjoy these as much as we do.
Leave a Comment