Easter is such a fun time of year, spring is in the air, and flowers are beginning to grow. I love doing crafts that are holiday themed with my kiddos. Crafts can be messy, but I have found mess free crafts for you and your kids to enjoy. Displaying cute projects they have created in the house makes all the time spent doing the craft worth it. Below is the list of some of our favorite Easter Crafts for Preschoolers.
The BEST Easter Crafts for Preschoolers
- Easter Crafts for Kids, Rainbow Sketch Art– Your little one can create whatever design they want on their scratch art eggs.
- Easter Bunny Foam Magnet Craft– I love these foam magnet kits for little ones because everything is precut and ready to use.
- Easter Headband Craft Kit– This fun headband will be a perfect craft for your little one to wear once they are done.
- Foam Easter Egg Magnet– These fun magnet kits are perfect for an alternative to dying eggs. They are mess free and require no glueing.
- Easter Bunny Mask Kit– These cute masks are perfect for a fun party with friends.
- Magic Color Scratch Cross Ornaments– My kids love playing with magic color scratch papers. These are in the shape of a cross to remember why we celebrate Easter
- Color Your Own Easter Cups– These cute cups are perfect for the kids to keep and use after they color them.
- Easter Sidewalk Chalk– With spring in the air, kids can take the craft outside to the sidewalk with this chalk shaped like eggs.
- Easter Egg Mix & Match Magnet Kit– Preschoolers can create fun Easter eggs with different shapes and colors. No glue required and no cutting.
- Baker Ross Easter Egg Acrylic Suncatcher– These cute suncatchers are simple craft that will be fun for your little one to display in the window of their bedroom.
- Easter Plate Easter Chick- This cute craft comes from Simple as That. This is a great craft so the kids can use their creativity in making a baby chick. Find all the instructions on how to assemble this craft at Simple as That.
- Easter egg Potato Stamping- This fun Easter craft comes from Craft Morning. Kids will love using potatoes and paint to create fun Easter eggs. Find this fun craft along with all the instructions at crafty morning.
If you have any more great ideas for preschool Easter crafts please comment below, I love to hear from my readers.