Are you searching for the perfect game or craft for your kids school party?? I have been there numerous times. I’ve compiled this list of games and crafts for your kiddos party. I like to keep things very simple and easy. Some of these games and crafts come in packets and are linked for you, the other things are easy to make and I will walk you through it.
Just remember that kids could care less about how perfect everything looks. They are their own artist and all of them see things differently. I have to tell myself this every time I do a craft or decorate cookies with them.
Easter Games & Crafts for Kids
Easter Games for Kids
- Easter Egg Hunt– Who doesn’t love an Easter Egg Hunt?? You could pre-fill enough eggs for everyone to have 5 or more, or have kids bring in enough eggs for all the class. If kids bring in the pre-filled eggs it would make for a great hunt. Eggs are usually super cheap and can be found here. I just fill mine with small candy that is already wrapped. Wrapped candy is best for school because no germs have touched the candy making it safe to eat.
- Easter BINGO– BINGO as most of you know is a favorite of mine for school parties. Kids of any age love this game. You could use Jelly Beans as covers for the BINGO card. Jelly Beans are everywhere this time of year.
- Inflatable Bunny Rabbit Ring Toss– This fun little ring toss game was a find of mine on Amazon. The best thing about this game is you can reuse it from year to year.
- Poke a Bunny for a Prize– Supplies need are plastic cups, purple or pink tissue paper, small prizes or candy, rubber bands, poster board (spring color). Place your prize in the cups, cover with one piece of tissue paper, secure with a rubber band. Place your cups on you poster board in the shape of a bunny face. Have the kids take turns “punching” through a cup to claim their prize.
Easter Crafts for Kids
- Easter Photo Booth– Photo Booths are a fun way for kids to show their “silly side”.
- Easter Headband Craft Kit– These cute little headbands are super cute and fun for the kids to put together. All the pieces are included and no cutting is necessary.
- Easter Egg Craft Kit– These eggs are a great way for kids to do on their to keep them busy during the party.
- Painting Eggs or Bunnies– Supplies needed are printed pages on 8×10 paper of an egg, or a bunny, washable paint, and paint brushes. Watch the kids create masterpieces as they paint their egg or bunnies.
- Decorating Easter Cookies– Supplies needed are Easter shaped sugar cookies, frosting, sprinkles, and frosting. Kids love decorating cookies and its even more fun when you get to eat them after.
- Easter Bunny Foam Craft Kit– These cute little bunnies are a quick and cute craft for their school party. This would be a great decoration for the fridge too.
My motto when planning for school parties is quick and easy. I used to stress out about planning the “perfect” party. Really kids just want to have fun and enjoy whatever it is you plan.
If you have any more great ideas for games or crafts please comment below. I love hearing from all of you and I hope these help you in planning for your kids party or even a party at home for your kids and their friends or family.