Are you looking for Easter Ideas for the kids, this list contains fun ideas to do with your kids for Easter. I love when the sunshine is out, flowers are beginning to bud, and everything is a little brighter. With spring break happening, kids wanting to get out of the house and feeling the spring fever, I’ve come up with some great ideas for keeping the kids busy.
The BIG List of Easter Ideas for Kids
- Easter Egg Hunt- My kids love Easter egg hunts, and we tend to participate in quite a few over the weeks leading up to Easter. I like to add a mixture of coin/money, candy, and random little toys to the eggs. That way my kids don’t get only candy. You will need plastic eggs, candy, toys, and money for this.
- Glow in the Dark Easter Egg Hunt- Put fun twist on your usual egg hunt by adding glow sticks to the inside of your eggs. The best time to do this hunt is in the dark with the glowing eggs. This is a fun Easter egg hunt that the kids will remember for sure. For this activity you will need plastic eggs, and glow sticks.
- Decorate Sugar Cookies- My kids love decorating sugar cookies. I like to make up a big batch of cookies and frosting, and let my kids decorate them however they like. I also buy fun Easter themed sprinkles to finish off the cookies. If I don’t have time to make cookies from scratch I buy the refrigerated dough it works just as well.
- Dying Easter Eggs- Dying Easter eggs is one of my favorite activities that my kids and I do around Easter time. We love to try mixing colors and make fun designs. For this activity all you need is dye for the eggs, and eggs.
- Shaving Cream Easter eggs from Practically Functional- This is a fun twist on dying Easter eggs. This is a fun way to dye eggs that doesn’t use vinegar. Find instructions on how to make these eggs at practicallyfunctional.com.
- Paper Plate Easter Basket Craft from A Mother Thing- This is one of my kids favorite Easter crafts. The great thing about this craft is most of the supplies you already have. Find instructions on how to make this adorable craft at amotherthing.com.
- Easter Bunny Coloring Pages from Easy Crafts 101- Keep your kids busy with these super cute coloring pages. These are perfect for rainy days, church or quiet time. You can find these pages at easycrafts101.com.
- Foam Cup Chick by Crafts by Amanda- These are the cutest little chicks to make with your kids to decorate the house. I love these because they are super easy and simple to make. Find instructions on how to make this craft at craftsbyamanda.com.
- Cardboard Tube Easter Bunny by Kids Activities- This is a great craft for all ages to make. These cute bunnies will be a perfect decoration for the house around the holidays. Find instructions on how to make this craft at kidsactivityblog.com.
Here is a list of additional Easter posts:
- Easter Crafts for Preschoolers
- Easter Games for Kids
- Easter Gifts for Kids
- Easter Crafts for Kids
- Easter Games and Crafts for School Parties
- The Big List of Easter Movies
- The Big List of Easter Books
I hope you enjoy this list of the ideas for kids for Easter. We look forward to each and every one of these as a family. If you have any additional Easter Ideas for Kids please comment, I love to hear from my readers.