Father’s Day is quickly approaching and my kiddos are constantly asking what they can make for their dad. I have found the list of the BEST Father’s Day Crafts for Kids. These crafts are super easy, mess-free, and quick to make. So take a rainy afternoon and enjoy crafting with your kids for a sentimental gift for their dad or Grandpa.
My kids love crafting and any chance they get, they love to use their skills. Sometimes crafting can be time consuming or messy but seeing their masterpiece is worth all the mess.
The BEST Father’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Fun Tie Craft for Dad– This craft kit is perfect for kids of all ages. Kids can personalize each tie they make for their dad.
- Father’s Day DIY Craft Kit– This kit includes a picture frame magnet, license plate sign, all about my dad tie, and a key chain.
- Baker Ross Wooden Keyrings– These keyrings are a fun craft for kids to use their creativity to personalize a gift for dad or grandpa.
- Baker Ross Wooden Toolbox Desk Tidy Craft Kit– This is such a fun wooden craft for kids to paint. This toolbox could be used to put dad’s pencils or light garage tools in.
- Father’s Day Baseball Picture Frame– This fun picture frame will be perfect for dad’s office. My husband loves putting up things in his office that the kiddos have made over the years.
- Foam Dad Bookmarks– This craft kit includes everything needed to decorate a foam hammer for dad to use in a book. Every time he reads he can remember how much his kiddos love him.
- Color-Me Necktie– These neckties are made of fabric and will look great on dad as he wears it to church.
- We’re Nuts About You Photo Frame by Happiness is Homemade- I fell in love with this frame when I first saw it. This craft is inexpensive and quick to make. Find all the instructions on how to make this craft at www.happinessishomemade.net.
- Father’s Day Keychains by Hellobee- Kids will love personalizing keychains for dad or grandpa with this craft. These are small and won’t cause bulk to dads keys. Find all the instructions on how to make this craft at www.hellobee.com.
- Monogram Mugs by Design Mom- These mugs are a perfect gift for those dads that love coffee or hot chocolate. Find all the instructions on how to make this craft at www.designmom.com.
- Homemade Mouse Pad for Dad by Kids Activities- This personalized mouse pad is perfect for older kids to make for their dad or grandpas computer desk. Find all the instructions on how to make this craft at www.kidsactivitiesblog.com.
- Facts About Dad by The Girl Creative- I love doing these questionnaires with my kids every year for their dad. Their answers are so fun to read over the years. Find the printable questionnaire at www.thegirlcreative.com.
I hope you have found some inspiration in this list of Father’s Day Crafts for Kids. We love crafting and this list is definitely some of our favorites.
If you have any additional craft ideas please comment below, I love to hear from my readers.
Leave a Comment