I find the older my kids get the harder it is to find unique and fun gifts. I’ve searched high and low, chatted with numerous mom’s for this list. You will find tried and true gifts for your teen girl ranging from expensive to inexpensive.
The Ultimate Gift List for Teen Girls
This stage of life is challenging for girls. I think getting a few basic items to help them in their daily routine is a great idea. Simple makeup and such.
- Premium Mermaid Tail Sherpa Blanket
- Lighted Makeup Mirror with LED Lights
- Bath Bombs Set
- Facial Brush Teenage Girls Gifts
- JLIKA Hair Ties
- Complete Face Set by Studio 5 Cosmetics (brushes)
- L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow
- Hot Designs Glitz & Glam Nail Art Kit
- Lily England Rose Gold Hair Brush Set
- HSI Professional Glider, Flat Iron Straightener
I know the big craze right now is bluetooth headphones and speakers. You can find good ones for a fairly inexpensive price.
- 40 LED Photo Clips String Lights
- Wireless Bluetooth Beanie Hat
- SoundPEATS Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless
- Cat Ear Headphones
- Macaron Pink Chic Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera Flamingo Pink
Books & Crafts
If your teen is anything like mine she loves reading and drawing. I didn’t list very many books here but you could always buy a few of her favorite books.
- Cookbook for Teens
- Amazon Kindle Gift Card
- Inside Out and Back Again
- Mortal Instruments, The Complete Collection
- 60 Gel Pen Set
- Dare to Dream Board Craft Kit
- The Teen Girl’s Survival Guide
- Throw Like A Girl
- Cravtivity Tropical Terrarium Kit
- Doodle Diary
I found a few different items to cover all of your teens desires and personalities. I also think its nice to have an organizer of some sort to keep jewelry together and less likely to get lost.
- Tpocean 21 Piece Rainbow Lace Choker Set
- Tonnier Watches Resin Super Soft Band Watch
- Claire’s Gift Card
- Lovely Jewelry Leather Wrap Bracelets Girls Double Hearts Bracelets
- Glenor Co Jewelry Box Organizer
Clothes & Bags
Clothes can be a bit tricky to buy. Sometimes its easier to take your teen with you or give her gift card for clothes. I’ve found a few pieces that are staple pieces and linked them for you.
- EMVANV Women’s Soft Color Block Long Sleeve Top
- EMVANV Women’s Comfy Floral Print Hoodie
- Cross Body Smartphone Pouch
- BTOOP Canvas Bookbag Casual
- Fakeface Knitted Wool Touch Screen Texting Gloves
- American Eagle Gift Card
- Forever 21 Gift Card
- Old Navy Gift Card
I know my teen always likes money as well. But I like to have other gifts they were never thinking they needed or would use until you give it to them. Finding gifts for all personalities can be challenging but I hope this helps in your gift search for your teen girl. If you have any great ideas to add, please comment below.