Teen girls can be a challenge when it comes to Christmas. They usually have a strong opinion about everything. Find the Ultimate list of stocking stuffers for your teen girl here.
I’ve found a few tried and true gift ideas for your teen girl. They are a fun age for discovering makeup and beauty….. and really getting into the way they look. If your teen is anything like mine, they seem to always be looking at their phone, so I found a few ideas to try and get them off their phone.
Ultimate Stocking Stuffers for your Teen Girl
- Tweexy– This is a cool device that holds your nail polish on your fingers while you paint.
- Scratch Off Mini Notes– A fun little way for your teen to write notes to friends or family.
- Nivea Lip Butter– This is a favorite of my daughters to use while she sleeps.
- Hipsy Women’s Adjustable Headbands– Add a little flair to your teen’s hair with these cute headbands.
- Christmas Fun Mad Libs– This will brings lots of fun and laughs to your family.
- Soothing Therapeutic Gel Eye Mask– Your teen will love this especially when they have those tired eyes from studying.
- Compact Folding Brush with Mirrors– A great little brush to put in a backpack or purse.
- Socks– These adorable socks go up just above the knee and have animals on the top. Teens seem to love fun trendy socks.
- Toothbrush– Keep their teeth shiny and cavity free with this rechargeable toothbrush.
- Eyelash Curler– This cute curler helps curl without pulling.
- Makeup Brush Set– This is a great starter set, with all the makeup brushes your teen will need.
- Angel Wing Charm Necklace– A cute necklace with a great quote.
- Scented Lotion– I always love getting new scents of lotion in my stocking so I think this is a must for any girl.
- Animal Print Diary– Diaries seem to be the place where your teen can keep and write all of her secrets down.
- Damask Lace Boot Cover Cuffs– These are super cute to dress up any boot.
- 12 Pack Metallic Pencil Set– Help your teen spark their creative mind with these fun colored pencils.
- Claire’s Gift Card– Who doesn’t love a new set or earrings or necklace…..
- Headphones– This set of earbuds has great sound but are affordable.
- Watch– This cute little watch will dress up any outfit with the rhinestones.
- Facial Brush, Deep Cleansing Brush– This brush is fabulous for teens, as their skin is changing and acne tends to be a problem.
- Forever 21 Gift Card– A gift card is always good to have on hand when you’re shopping around for the perfect shirt or dress.
Of course I always add the usuals to the stockings as well… oranges, candy, and gum. Stockings really on of my favorite things to buy for during the Holidays. I love watching the faces of those I love as they open them on Christmas morning.
I hope you find something on this list helpful in your search for stocking stuffers. Please comment below if you have any great ideas to add.