Teen girls can be a challenge when it comes to Christmas. They usually have a strong opinion about everything. I do find that they are super fun to buy for as well. It’s kind of like shopping for myself but a little younger. I have compiled the Ultimate list of stocking stuffers for your teen girl. These gifts range form expensive to inexpensive.
I’ve found a few tried and true gift ideas for your teen girl. They are a fun age for discovering makeup and beauty….. and really getting into the way they look. If your teen is anything like mine, they seem to always be looking at their phone, so I found a few ideas to try and get them off their phone. Happy Shopping!!
Ultimate Stocking Stuffers for your Teen Girl
- Tweexy– This is a cool device that holds your nail polish on your fingers while you paint.
- Scratch Off Mini Notes– A fun little way for your teen to write notes to friends or family.
- Nivea Lip Butter– This is a favorite of my daughters to use while she sleeps.
- Hipsy Women’s Adjustable Headbands– Add a little flair to your teen’s hair with these cute headbands.
- Christmas Fun Mad Libs– This will brings lots of fun and laughs to your family.
- Soothing Therapeutic Gel Eye Mask– Your teen will love this especially when they have those tired eyes from studying.
- Compact Folding Brush with Mirrors– A great little brush to put in a backpack or purse.
- Socks– These adorable socks go up just above the knee and have animals on the top. Teens seem to love fun trendy socks.
- Toothbrush– Keep their teeth shiny and cavity free with this rechargeable toothbrush.
- Eyelash Curler– This cute curler helps curl without pulling.
- Makeup Brush Set– This is a great starter set, with all the makeup brushes your teen will need.
- Angel Wing Charm Necklace– A cute necklace with a great quote.
- Scented Lotion– I always love getting new scents of lotion in my stocking so I think this is a must for any girl.
- Animal Print Diary– Diaries seem to be the place where your teen can keep and write all of her secrets down.
- Damask Lace Boot Cover Cuffs– These are super cute to dress up any boot.
- 12 Pack Metallic Pencil Set– Help your teen spark their creative mind with these fun colored pencils.
- Claire’s Gift Card– Who doesn’t love a new set or earrings or necklace…..
- Headphones– This set of earbuds has great sound but are affordable.
- Watch– This cute little watch will dress up any outfit with the rhinestones.
- Facial Brush, Deep Cleansing Brush– This brush is fabulous for teens, as their skin is changing and acne tends to be a problem.
- Forever 21 Gift Card– A gift card is always good to have on hand when you’re shopping around for the perfect shirt or dress.
Additional ideas new to 2018.. Stocking Stuffers
- Be Yourself: Lined Journal Notebook– I love the idea of girls writing down their thoughts and feeling, and just freely expressing themselves in this journal.
- Novelty Funny Cat Food Ankle Socks– It seems like everything cat or unicorn is all the rage this year.
- Shower Speaker– Enjoy music in the shower. This may motivate them to get up a little earlier.
- Bath Bomb Set– My kids love bath bombs and theres nothing more relaxing than taking a bath.
- Bike Phone Mount Holder– For those active teens, this device is perfect to hold your phone while out biking.
- PopSocket– I love this cute gadget on my phone. Makes holding your phone easy and less chance of dropping it on the floor.
- PopSocket Car Mount– This allows you to drive hands free with your phone in front of you to look at your maps.
Of course I always add the usuals to the stockings as well… oranges, candy, and gum. Stockings really on of my favorite things to buy for during the Holidays. I love watching the faces of those I love, as they open their stockings on Christmas morning.
I hope you find something on this list helpful in your search for stocking stuffers. Please comment below if you have any great ideas to add. I love hearing from my readers.