This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dip is an easy dessert recipe that is prefect for parties.
Things have been crazy over at Home. Made. Interest.. Melinda and I have been traveling a lot for the blog and that is going to keep us away from our homes for a good part of October. I’m still hosting my annual Halloween party though, so I’ve been working on some creative recipe ideas to keep my guests fed and happy, and free up some time for me to have a little fun. Today we’ve got a simple recipe for you that takes almost no effort to make but is going to make you a hit at every party, No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dip.
Yep, you read that right, no bake. It isn’t a beautiful dip, but what it lacks in looks it makes up for in flavor. All you need to make it is a box of No Bake Cheesecake Dessert Mix (you can usually find this in the Jell-O aisle at the grocery store), milk, and Oreos. Can we talk about Oreos for a minute? I LOVE them. If there is something with Oreos in it on the dessert menu you can bet I’m going to order it. This dip is no exception. You mix the No Bake Cheesecake Mix with milk as directed and then crush up as many Oreos as you want and add them to the mixture. The cheesecake will firm up after awhile, just give it another good stir, add a few more Oreos for good measure and that’s it. You’ve got your dessert. I suggest dipping chocolate graham crackers in it but get creative!
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dip
Creamy no bake cheesecake mixed with Oreo cookies is a simple dessert dip for parties
- 1 box No Bake Cheesecake Dessert Mix
- 1 1/2 c Milk (or as directed on the box)
- 8-10 Oreos, crushed
- Mix No Bake Cheesecake Mix with milk and beat on low for 30 seconds and then medium for 2 minutes.
- Add 3/4 of the crushed Oreos to the mix and stir.
- Place in refrigerator until the mixture has set.
- Stir the cheesecake up so it completely broken.
- Add the rest of the Oreos.
- Serve with chocolate graham crackers, strawberries, or whatever you come up with.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @easyfamilyrecipes on Instagram and hashtag it #easyfamilyrecipes.
Here are some more simple dessert recipes: