Happy St. Patricks Day! If you aren’t wearing your green, hurry up and grab our FREE St. Paddy’s Phone Wall Paper before someone pinches you. Today I have a recipe that is about as awesome as finding a pot of gold! Easy Pizza Pull Apart Bread is simple to make and can be served as an appetizer for your St. Paddy’s Party with a bowl of pesto to dip or can just as easily be a quick weeknight meal.
Although we have made this for years I have pinned this Pizza Bites recipe both from my personal Pinterest account and The Pinning Mama account because when Annie Eats makes this it just looks so perfect and delicious I can’t help but pin it! This recipe isn’t rocket science, just the deliciousness of pizza all wrapped up in a cute bite-sized package of gooey yumminess. I like to use store bought pizza crust dough balls. You can find these at many grocery stores in the bakery/deli section. Some stores also sell frozen pizza dough as well. Annie recommends making your own pizza crust with her tried and true recipe. I think I will try that next time I have a few extra minutes to make this dish.
Easy Pizza Pull Apart Bread
- 1 Pizza Crust Dough Ball
- 1 Package Pepperoni
- 8 oz Mozzerella Cheese
- Dipping Sauces of Chice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Divide dough into 35-40 pieces of roughly equal size
- Cut cheese into same number of cubes
- Flatten each dough piece and place a piece of cheese and a pepperoni inside
- Close the dough into a ball taking care to seal all of the edges
- Place filled dough balls into a large baking dish
- Let rise for 30 min
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the top is golden brown
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauces: Marinara, Pesto, Alfredo, Ranch, etc.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @easyfamilyrecipes on Instagram and hashtag it #easyfamilyrecipes.
How much did I like this recipe? This is as easy as it is family friendly. A huge crowd pleaser at our house!
Unexpected Happenings? If you don’t seal the dough well you will get cheese leaking out once it melts. It is best to place the cheese between the dough and the pepperoni to further prevent this
Overall Rating 1-5: It’s a strong 4!