Do you sometimes find yourself trying to think of questions to ask at the dinner table? Find the big list of conversation starters here. This is a good way to join your friends or family together in laughs and fun. The dinner table is the best way to start off conversations with your loved ones.
I thought It would be fun to compile a list of questions to spark conversation during Thanksgiving dinner. A good idea would be to print off the questions I’ve provided for you, tuck a few in the napkin at each place setting. Another idea would be to print off the questions and place them in a jar, then pass them around the table and everyone chooses one or two of them. I always think its fun to get to know everyone a little better even if you think you already know them well.
- What are you MOST thankful for?
- What brings you happiness?
- What was the best part of your day?
- What is your favorite food to eat on Thanksgiving?
- What food do you like the least on Thanksgiving?
- Why do we celebrate Thanksgiving?
- Do you like to go Black Friday shopping?
- What is your best memory over the last year and why?
- What is your favorite family tradition during the Holidays and why?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Where would you like to go on your next vacation?
- What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- What has been your favorite vacation you’ve been on?
- If you could have one wish, what would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is the nicest thing someone did for you this year?
- What is the nicest thing you’ve done for someone this year?
- If you could be any animal, what would it be?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is your favorite meal from your childhood?
- What quality would you like to improve most in yourself?
- Describe your perfect day?
- Do you prefer salty or savory?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- My favorite thing about Thanksgiving is?
- What Thanksgiving tradition do you enjoy the most?
I’m really excited for Thanksgiving and these conversation starters are going to keep our table talking. This year we are away from family so we are having a “Friendsgiving” and I can’t wait to share these questions with my friends. I hope you find these useful. Feel free to leave a comment or idea on conversation starters at dinner.