My Husband is always asking what I’d like for Mother’s Day and its always so hard to think of ideas. I’ve asked around, done some research, and figured out my favorite gifts and I’m sharing them all with you. SO get your pens out and your lists ready for your Husband or significant other or even your kids!!
Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day
- Kendra Scott Earrings-Theses are one of my most favorite jewelry designers. My husband knows he can get me anything from this store and I will always love it.
- Sunglasses– These are one of my most favorite pair of sunglasses. I love a good basic painting to wear with everything. I spend a little more on my sunglasses because I like them to last and I feel like they fit my face better.
- Alex and Ani Bracelet– I started collecting these bracelets a little while ago and I love wearing them. They are so versatile and go with everything. I like to stack a bunch together on my wrist…….bonus…..you can mix metals too.
- Kate Spade Personalized Neck Pendant– I love this necklace because it goes with everything. It is an everyday necklace or can be paired with a few others for a night out.
- Rose Gold Smart Watch– This watch is little pricey but so cute and it has great features as well. I love my smart watch and wear it all the time.
- Aromatherapy Essential Diffuser– Whatever mood you are in these are great to put you essential oils in. I like to diffuse different things throughout the day. Especially at night when I add the lavender before bed.
- Engraved BEST MOM EVER Stainless Steel Polar Camel Tumbler– I was given this tumbler on my birthday last year and I use it every day. It keeps my water cold and full of ice.
- Savvy Infusion Water Bottle– Sometimes getting all the required water in for the day but when it’s diffused with fruit I seem to have no problem drinking it. You can add anything you desire to help flavor your water.
- Cheese Board and Cutlery Set– Who doesn’t love a good cheese board to entertain with. I love this board and it comes with little knifes that match. Design your charcuterie like a pro with this board.
- Ceramic Succulent Planter Pot Set– I love succulents because they never die…. well usually never. This is a great way to add a little green to your home without too much upkeep.
Clothing and Shoes
- Slippers– We don’t wear shoes in our house so I use my slippers everyday…. especially on those cold floors. Sometimes stepping on those hidden crumbs in my bare feet drive me crazy.
- Nike Free Shoes– These shoes are my most favorite gym shoe ever!! I love the fit and it comes in soooooo many different color options.
- Steve Madden Sneakers– This is a great shoe to through on with jeans or shorts. These shoes are super comfortable and I wear them all the time. I also like that they go with pretty much any color you put on.
- Robe– My husband gave me a super cute robe last Mother’s Day and I wear it all the time. I love robes because I can get completely ready in it then get dressed. That way my clothes don’t get sweaty or an accidental makeup smear on it.
- Comfy Pajamas– I love coming home getting out of my jeans or workout clothes and slipping on my comfy pajamas.
- Workout Leggings– Theres’s nothing like a good pair of workout pants to make your day. I’m always looking for fun and great fitting pants.
- Workout Tank– A fun saying on your workout time makes gym time better… right. I’m always on the hunt for great tanks.
- Sports Bra– I’m always searching for great fitting bras and this one is my fav. I need something with support but also fashionable.
- Jeans– This brand of jean is my go to every time I need a great fitting skinny jean. I just love jeans.
- “Cravings” Cookbook by Chrissy Teigen
- The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
- Pioneer Woman Cooks by William Morrow Cookbooks
- Women Living Well by Thomas Nelson
- The Gratitude Journal by Brenda Nathan
- Relaxing Lavender BUBBLE Bath Bomb Set– Winding down at the end of a day with a bath bomb is pretty much a perfect day in my book. Im addicted to these.
- Highlighter, NARS– Help your tired face look awake and lighter with this highlighter. If all I get on my face is mascara and highlighter I really do feel like I’m ready.
- Eyeshadow, NAKED– The is one of my favorite eyeshadow palates. I use it everyday.
- Perfume– I love a good smelling perfume and this is one will not disappoint.
- Facial Brush– Use this every morning and night and your face will feel fresher and softer. I really do feel like my face looks so much healthier after I started using this.
- Makeup Brushes– A good set of brushes is key to getting the makeup on with ease.
- Travel Case for chargers– I love this case because I can keep all my chargers together and not fear I might leave on somewhere.
- Makeup Case– This is a must for women…. I really love fun bright colored makeup cases that are also useful.
- No slip Yoga Mat– I love having a yoga mat to use at home or take to the gym with me.
- Adidas Studio Duffel Bag– This is a great bag for a quick overnight trip or use as a gym bag.
- Carry-on luggage– I love a great and sturdy carry on bag. The one is cute and holds up well with travel.
Wow that’s a lot of gift ideas, can you tell I’m really into rose gold … It seems like every other gift idea was rose gold of some sort. I hope you found something that caught your interest. If you have any more great suggestions or ideas please comment below.