Toys are really fun to buy for boys at the age of 7. I have searched high and low for the perfect toys for your 7 year old boy. This post contains the BEST Toys for 7 Year Old Boys. These toys are tried and true toys tested out by my little boy and his friends.
The BEST Toys for 7 Year Old Boys
These toys range from inexpensive to a little bit pricier. I wanted to find options to fit everyone’s needs.
LEGO’s & Building Set Ideas
LEGO’s is one my kids favorite toys to play with . They use their legos every single day. I don’t mind spending the money on legos because they grow with them are used for years and years. One of my little guys favorite things to do with his lego sets is create new masterpieces to play with.
I also love the marble run set. My kids like to make obstacle courses for the marbles to run through and see who’s is faster.
- LEGO Technic WHACK!
- K’NEX- 35 Model Building Set
- ThinkFun Roller Coaster Challenge STEM Toy
- LEGO Creator Mighty Dinosaurs
- LEGO Boost Creative Toolbox
- LEGO Ninjago Katana
- Marble Run Set
All Boy Play Ideas
All boy play is one of my boys favorite thing to do. They can run around and shoot each other with their nerf guns. He loves to get together with his friends and have nerf gun wars outside.
My boy and his friends like to dress up in camouflage and have wars. We have a few different targets that work with nerf gun bullets. This keeps them outside for a while.
- Hot Wheels Criss Cross Crash Track Set
- Compatible Nerf Gun Targets for Shooting
- Foam Bow & Arrow Archery Set
- Kids Tactical Vest Set
- Kids Army Camouflage Vest
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Stryfe Blaster
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Distributor
This is about the age where kids become really interested in electronics. Electronics can be good and bad. My advice would be to set boundaries and parameters on the device.
One of the things I like about iPads is that you can set safety parameters and time constraints. I also like to download educational apps for my kids to play while we are driving or during down time.
- Augmented Reality Interactive Globe for Kids
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Firestone RC Robot Dinosaur Intelligent Interactive Smart Toy
- Drones for Kids
- Osmo Creative Kit for iPad
Fun Cool Gadgets
Ever since my little boy was little he was interested in how things work and why. He loved to take apart toys and put them back together. He really likes to figure it out on his own.
These are a few of our favorite “cool” gadgets. Boys love gadgets and anything that makes them think about how and why it works.
- Simbans JB 148 pcs 5-in-1 Build and Play Toy Set
- Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit
- National Geographic Dino Fossil Dig Kit
- GAMZOO 379 Pieces STEM Building Toys 2-in-1 Remote Control Car
- Electronic Walking Dancing Robot
- Spy Gear- Ninja Gear- Night Goggles
- Virsadi STEM Toys Learning
Outdoor Play Ideas
Any kind of toy that gets my kids outside is a good toy in my book. Our favorite toy that my little boy received at this age is his bike. Investing in a nice bike at this age is worth every penny and will grow with them for a few years.
We also really love riding bikes as a family. This is a great way to spend time together and get everyone outside to exercise.
- Stomp Rocket Stunt Planes
- Kids Toy Hover Soccer Ball Set with 2 Goals
- Pogo Stick for Kids
- Kids Explorer Kit
- Sumo Bumper Boppers
Finding toys for kids can be really fun when you have direction. I hope you find the toy you were looking for in this list. I’m just an everyday mom, and I love sharing some of our tried and true tested toys.
If you have any more toy ideas please comment below, I love to hear from my readers.