I love everything about Valentines Day. It’s such a fun time of year to show those you love how much you care. We love playing games at our house and what’s more fun that playing Valentines themed games. These games are super fun and easy for your little ones to follow.
The BEST Valentine Games for Kids
If you’re looking for some ideas for party games or just a way to keep your kids entertained you will love this list of games. These are our favorite games we play as a family. The best thing about this list of games is you can reuse them every Valentines Day, you could also use them for your kids parties at school as well.
Easy Valentine Games
- Fun Express Valentine’s Day Bean Bag Toss Game– This is fun game for school parties or home parties. My kids love a good game of bean bag toss.
- Valentine’s Day BINGO– We play some form of BINGO at every holiday. My kids truly love this game and the best part is eating all the candies once the game is over.
- Inflatable Valentine Tic-Tac-Toe Game– Tic tac toe is such a classic game. This one has a fun twist because it is life-sized and inflatable.
- Inflatable Unicorn Toss Game– I saw this game and knew we needed it at our house. My little girl is obsessed with unicorns and this game was a hit!
- Candy Land– We absolutely love this game at our house. The best thing about this game is it can work for all ages.
- Pictionary– We love Pictionary at our house. I always like to see what my kids come up with to draw for the word they choose.
DIY Valentine Games
- Pin the Arrow on Cupid- This one is super quick and easy to make. The items you will need is black and red construction paper, tape, white poster board.
- Valentine Pictionary- My kids love to play Pictionary. Simply print off Valentines words, place them in a bowl, and have the kiddos take turns acting out the words while everyone else guesses.
- Cookie Decorating- I like to make up a big batch of sugar cookies and let the kids decorate them however thy like. I usually have different sprinkles that are Valentine themed.
- You could also check out these fun Minute to Win it games by Happiness is Homemade. What a fun themed party with your just your kids, family or friends.
If you’re looking for fun games to play at your little ones school party, check out my Valentine’s Day Crafts and Games for School Parties. You will find easy and quick ideas for parties.
You can also check out my Big List of Valentine’s Day Movie for Families. This one is full of great ideas to watch to keep your little ones busy on those cold days and nights.
As you can tell I love Valentine’s Day. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day full of love and sweet surprises!
If you have any great ideas to add to my list please comment below, I love to hear from my readers.