My kids love crafting especially my little girl. Crafts can be a little overwhelming and messy, but I have complied a list of great Valentine crafts for Kids. Valentine’s Day is all about love and I love showing love to my little love bugs. These ideas are easy to follow and your little one’s are sure to love them as well.
The BEST Valentine Crafts for Kids
Sometimes when I hear the word craft I roll my eyes because I know a mess is going to follow. But crafting brings my kids so much happiness and I love seeing their faces as they finish the project. I also love seeing their project displayed around my house.
Easy Valentine Craft Kits
These Valentine craft kits are on of my favorite things to keep on hand. Whenever my kids are bored or the weather is too cool to go outside, I can pull out these fun craft kits. A couple of our favorite crafts in this list are the Wooden Heart Magnets and the Valentine Monster Ornaments.
- Valentines Cards for Kids– This book is full of fun cards to make with your kids for Valentine’s Day.
- Valentines Day Bears Craft Kit– These cute bears come as a set and are a great craft for parties, rainy days, or just a fun afternoon activity.
- Wooden Heart Magnets Craft Kit– I love these heart magnets from Melissa & Doug. You little ones can paint their own designs on the hearts and display them on the refrigerator.
- Conversation Heart Valentines Day Picture Frame– This picture frame is so cute and fun to make. You could display a picture from the previous Valentine’s Day in this frame.
- Valentine Monster Ornament Craft Kit– These are one of my favorite crafts for my little boy to make. He loves monsters and this craft kit is so much fun.
- Magic Color Scratch Hearts– These are one of my favorite on-the-go activities. I bring these in the car, to church or at restaurants while we are waiting. These are also fun for school parties.
- Valentine Transportation Craft Kit– This craft kit is full of all boy crafts. Boy’s won’t even know they are doing a craft that is Valentine related.
- Foam Hearts Valentine Kit– These adorable hearts are a fun way to make your own Valentines for friends and family.
DIY Valentine Crafts
Here are a few ideas I found from other bloggers. These fun crafts and simple and easy to follow. They only require a few items. Most of these items can be found in your craft bin or you can buy them at your local craft store. The favorite item of my kids on this list is slime. My kids love making slime and ask to do it almost daily.
- Valentine Slime- This is one of the perfect Valentine’s crafts for kids. You will love this fun take on slime. Find the full instructions at Burlap + Blue.
- Paper Tube Love Bugs- This is one of my favorite crafts I found from Red Ted Art. This craft is simple using toilet paper rolls, fun paper, jewels and stickers. Find the full instructions at Red Ted Art.
- Hand Print Art- This is a fun craft idea to give to Grandparents. Find the full instructions from Nanny SheCanDo.
- Finger Paint Canvas Art- You can find canvas’s at most craft stores. You can cut out the word LOVE from cardboard stencil and use it in your picture. Find all of the instructions for this craft here from Momista Beginnings.
If you are looking for school crafts and games you can find ideas in this Valentine’s Day Games and Crafts for School Parties. You will find easy and quick ideas for school parties.
If you have any great ideas for Valentine crafts for kids, please comment below, I love to hear from my readers.