Creamy Ranch Chicken Enchiladas are DELICIOUS and FULL of flavor. This recipe puts a fun little twist on your everyday enchiladas. The chicken is made by using our crockpot ranch chicken recipe. With ranch being a familiar flavor, kids will gobble these right up. These enchiladas are so good, you might not have any leftovers for the next day.
Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Enchiladas
This recipe is not your traditional enchilada recipe, it’s so much more. I’m not sure why I didn’t come up with this recipe a long time ago, because I love everything that is ranch flavored.
The next time I made Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken I decided to try it in enchiladas. It was an instant winner in my house. I use this creamy ranch chicken is so many recipes like ranch pizza, ranch chicken nachos, and wraps. The possibilities are endless.
The next time you find yourself with a lot of chicken to make, whip up a batch of Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken and then make some delicious enchiladas with it.
What to Serve with Ranch Chicken Enchiladas
This enchiladas are loaded with delicious flavors so the sides are endless. I usually choose 1-2 sides to serve with these. Here are a few of my favorite serving suggestions:
- Mexican Street Corn Casserole
- Black or Refried Beans
- Pico De Gallo with chips
- Mexican Rice
- Side Salad
- Fruit Salad
These are my go to side recipes for the enchiladas. If you have another side that you love, please leave me a note in the comments so I can try it out next time we make these!
Tips for Making Creamy Ranch Chicken Enchiladas
This is a super simple recipe that can be made even on the busiest weeknight. I am going to walk through some tips here to hopefully answer any questions that might arise while making the Ranch Chicken Enchiladas. You can find a full, printable recipe card at the bottom of the post.
- Mix the ranch chicken, corn, beans and one cup of cheddar cheese.
- Fill each tortilla with the mixture and roll it up. Place seam side down in a baking dish, repeat until the pan is full.
- Pour the red enchilada sauce over top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly on the sides.
FAQ’s for Creamy Ranch Chicken Enchiladas
Can I use flour tortillas in place of corn?
Yes you can but the taste will be slightly different. If you are using flour tortillas, you will need more meat because they are bigger. Sometimes flour tortillas can get a bit soggy if you bake them too long so keep that in mind.
Why did my corn tortillas split in the oven?
Sometimes corn tortillas can split when they aren’t super fresh. My trick is warming the tortillas for 30 seconds in the microwave before you place your ingredients inside.
Are these gluten free?
Most corn tortillas are gluten free. Check the back label of your tortillas before buying them to make sure they are.
Can I double the recipe?
Yes, you can double, or triple the recipe. That is why I love how versatile these enchiladas are.
How do I store leftovers?
You can keep this in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3-4 days, or freeze the recipe for up to 1 month. This recipe can be frozen before or after cooking.
I really hope that your family devours this meal as quickly as mine did and it is a hit for all!
If you do get a chance to try it, I would love it if you let me know! You can leave me a comment below, or if you post a picture on Instagram, make sure to tag me @easyfamilyrecipesso that I can see what you are cooking up! It makes my day to see others enjoying the recipes that I share!
Oh and before you go!… If you need a regular rotation of recipe inspiration like me, make sure to sign up to get our emails! I send out my new favorites, the recipes my family has been devouring, and some of the best tried and true recipes. It is easy and free of course! You can click here to sign up or on the button below.
Hungry for more family-friendly recipes? Sign up for my free recipe club to get new family-friendly recipes in your inbox each week! Find me sharing daily meal-time inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram.
Creamy Ranch Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 cups Ranch Chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1.5 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded and divided
- 8-10 tortillas
- 15 oz red enchilada sauce
- Mix the ranch chicken, corn, beans, and one cup of the cheddar cheese together.
- Fill each tortilla with the mixture and roll it up. Place the tortilla seam side down in a baking dish. Repeat until the pan is filled.
- Pour the red enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375˚F for 25-35 minutes or until the enchiladas are heated through and the sauce is bubbly on the sides.
- Serve topped with your choice of pico, sour cream, guacamole, or salsa.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)