Planning a school party this time a year can be a bit stressful. I’ve compiled a list of easy crafts and game ideas for you. Some of these are easy DIY’s at home, and some are a quick purchase on Amazon.
I love helping in my kiddos classrooms but sometimes planning the party can be a little stressful. I’ve find it easiest to have 1 craft thats fairly easy to follow and 2-3 games that can be done at different times.
Christmas Party Games
- Inflatable Ring Toss, Reindeer Antlers– This is quick easy game to set up for the kids, and the best thing it’s reusable and can be used for next years party or your own Holiday party
- Christmas Photo Booth Props– I find the kids always love dressing up and being silly for pictures.
- Pin the Nose on Frosty– Kids love a challenge of trying to get the nose in just the right place. Make sure you bring a scarf or towel for the blindfold.
- Santa Bowling- Supplies needed for this project are Red Solo Cups, Black and Gold Construction paper, and a white ball.
- Christmas BINGO– I usually plan a BINGO game at every party. This is always a big hit with the kids. I would buy M&M’s for the space holders to the BINGO game.
- Punch a Christmas Tree- Supplies needed are plastic cups, poster board, green and red tissue paper, tape, small candies, and rubber bands. Place a small candy in each cup, place tissue paper over each cup, fasten with rubber band, place in tree like formation on the poster board. Make enough for each child. Have each child punch through one cup each to get a prize.
Christmas Party Crafts
- Decorate your own Sugar cookies- Supplies needed are sugar cookies, frosting, sprinkles of all kinds.
- Paper Snowflakes- Supplies needed are white construction paper, scissors. Have the children use their creativity to make all sorts of snowflakes.
- Foam Reindeer Holiday Ornaments– This kit is great for the kids. Its comes with everything precut and ready to use.
- Stick Snowman Ornament Craft Kit– These are super cute and easy for the kids. This kit includes everything you need.
- Beaded Jingle Bell Necklace– The sound of Santa’s bells is pure Christmas. The kids can look festive for the Holidays.
I hope you find these ideas helpful and easy to follow. These are activities that could also be enjoyed at home on a cold day as well or at your own Holiday party. If you have any great game ideas or fun crafts please comment below and I will add them in the post.