Do you find the older your kids get the harder they are to buy for??? They seem to get more and more expensive. I’ve complied the ultimate list of stocking stuffers for your teen boy. This list contains gifts ranging from expensive to inexpensive and easy to find. I’ve linked everything so all you have to do is click and buy. Enjoy your shopping.
I feel like as the your children get older the gifts and wants get more expensive and less exciting. Here are some tried and true stocking stuffers to add a little excitement on Christmas morning. There’s something magical about opening your stuffed stocking on Christmas.
List of Stocking Stuffers for Teen Boys
- Slouchy Beanie Hat– Keep your teen looking cool while staying warm with this beanie.
- Bluetooth Beanie Hat– Stay warm while enjoying music all winter long.
- Basketball Net Athletic Crew Socks– Who doesn’t love a great statement sock.
- Baseball Logo Athletic Crew Socks– Cool looking socks, for that sports player.
- Sports Armband- Cell phone holder case– Keeps their phone safe while they exercise.
- Oral-B Black Pro Rechargeable Toothbrush– The best part is this toothbrush is reusable and perfect for keeping those teeth clean
- Hair Gel, American Crew Forming Cream– The bonus with this hair gel is the is smells manly too.
- Classic Polarized Sunglasses, Retro Rewind– You can never have too many sunglasses.
- Winter Touchscreen Texting Gloves– Your tee can keep texting even when its cold outside….
- Hydroflask– These are the best water bottles to keep your drink cold all day long.
- Teenagers Sports Watch– This is a great watch, that is not too pricey.
- Edelin Wireless Headphones, Bluetooth Earbuds– This was one of my teen’s favorite gifts.
- DIY Spider Robot Building Kits– Help your teen use his brain other than for his phone.
- RC Smart Flying Soccer Ball- My nephews are obsessed with these little flying toys.
- American Eagle Gift Card
- Hollister Gift Card
- Portable Phone Charger, Anker Power Core 10000– Never have a fear of a dead phone.
- Cologne, Adidas Team Force– We always love a good smelling teenager.
- Bike Lights, Malker Bicycle Light Front– Great for those dark nights riding around.
- MONEY- Who doesn’t love a little cash.
- Manly Man Soap– This is sure to get a chuckle out of your boy.
- Dark Brown Retro Zen Bracelet– This is a manly mans bracelet.
- Toysmith Tech Gear Multi Voice Changer– This is a fun little device to use with friends.
- Bacon Flavored Lip Balm– Everybody loves bacon…..right.
Of course I always add their favorite candy, oranges, and gum. Sometimes I just walk through the dollar store section of stores and pick up random things. I hope you find this post helpful. Feel free to comment below with any additional ideas.
Leave a Comment