Stay in and snuggle up with the ones you love during this “LOVE” month. My kids must be a lot like me because they like a feel good love story. As I get older I feel like the best way to spend Valentine’s Day is to make a delicious dinner, eat it under candlelight and snuggle up to a “feel good” movie. Enjoy this big list of Valentine’s Movies for families.
- Beauty and the Beast– One of my most favorite movies of all time. Follow Belle on her journey of falling in love with an unexpected person.
- WALL-E– Follow a robot on his journey to clean up earth and possibly fall in love along the way.
- Lady and the Tramp– Follow two very different dogs on a journey of falling in love.
- Winnie the Pooh: A Valentine for You– This cute little tale reminds us that friends old and new are important to have.
- The Little Mermaid– Ariel is longing to be a human. Does she make her wish come true??
- Gnomeo and Juliet– A tale of two garden gnomes that fall in love.
- The Sound of Music– Maria, from Austria, becomes the governess to Captain Von Trapps seven children. Her beauty and charm win over the family, but when the Nazi Germany unites she is forced to escape with her new found family.
- The Princess Diaries– An awkward teenager becomes a princess. Follow her on her journey to try and fit it.
- Sleeping Beauty– Aurora falls into a deep sleep after pricking her finger on a spindle….. only her true love can awaken her.
- Madly Madagascar– Follow these silly tales with the characters of Madagascar.
- The Aristocats– A cat and her kittens are kidnapped by a butler, things look their not changing util they are befriended by an alley cat.
- Guess How Much I Love You– This movie follows a hare on his adventures with his family and friends.
- Sweet Valentine– Watch these fun and happy stories of love and friendship.
- The Princess Bride– Love definitely is tested in many different ways.
- Shrek– Watch Shrek on his journey to rescue his princess Fiona.
- The Lorax– The Lorax tries to save the forest before it disappears.
- Enchanted– A fairy tale princess finds herself in the hustle and bustle of NYC.
- Everafter– Said to be the “real” Cinderella movie, Danielle strikes the interest of a prince with her intelligence and love.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Valentine Collection– Fall in love with the chipmunks all over again.
- Tangled– Rapunzel has been locked in her tower, but she now has a chance to experience life with the help of a stranger. At first she is unsure but then she realizes how great freedom is and why she was locked away.
- You’ve Got Mail– Bookstore rivalries become unknown pen pals.. what happens when they meet up and realize they were once enemies.
- The Prince and Me– A pre-med student falls in love with a boy, what she doesn’t know is he is a prince.
- The Parent Trap– Twins separated at birth find each other at summer camp.
- Cinderella (2015)– Disney’s Cinderella comes to life in this magical remake of the animated film.
- Up– Carl wants to finished his late wife’s wishes and sets off on an adventure …. along with his house filled with balloons.
- Romeo and Juliet– Shakespeare’s famous play comes to life in this movie.
- Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love– Draculara has 2 guys trying to steal her heart.
With love looming in the air I hope you enjoy these heartwarming movies with your family. I always love the weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day. I feel like all I can think about is chocolate strawberries and snuggling on the couch with my loved ones.
If you have any favorite Valentine movies please be sure to comment below.
Leave a Comment