Do you find it hard to finish up that last bit of Christmas shopping when trying to fill up the stockings. Stockings is one of my kids favorite things to go through. I’ve compiled a big list of stocking stuffers for school age boys. These stocking stuffers range from inexpensive to a little more pricey.
There’s nothing like watching your kids go through their stockings Christmas morning. My goal for stockings is to fill them with different and exciting items. I love searching for things they haven’t seen yet to keep it exciting. One of my favorite things to do is go through the dollar sections at stores. You can find a lot of great random finds there.
List of Stocking Stuffers for Boys
- The Noodley’s Flashing LED Light Gloves These fun gloves are hit with my kids.
- Smack It Card Game This card game is similar to slap jack. This game can be played with 2 to 7 players.
- Beyblades My little guy loves beyblades. They are fun to hold battles with other beyblades to knock your opponent out of their spin.
- Boys Stripes and Solids Star Wars No Show Socks From my experience with boys they love socks and especially fun colored socks. My little guy loves to wear these non show socks with his sneakers.
- BLAGOO Dinosaur Toys with Moving Parts These fun figurines fit great in any stocking and your boy can take them anywhere.
- Waterproof Digital Watch This is a great watch for those active boys, and the bonus is that it’s water proof.
- LEGO Mini set I like to pick these up whenever I am checking out. They fit great in the stocking and are good for a quick activity.
- Flashlight on a rope Boys loves gadgets of all kids. I found this awesome gadget last Christmas and my little guy takes it everywhere he goes.
- LEGO Ninjago Mini figures Bag If your boy loves lego’s he can never have too many figurines. My little guys favorite thing to do is build airplanes and put all of them inside.
- Hot Wheels Hot wheels never get old and it seems like boys can never have too many in their life. These are great for stockings because they are small and there are so many different ones out there to choose from.
- Backyard Safari Magnifying Glass There are so many things to explore inside and outside. My kids love looking at different rocks and bugs with this.
- UNO This is one of our favorite games in our house. We play this at least once a week.
- Game Stop Gift Card
- Fidget Spinner If your child has a hard time concentrating these are a great toy to help them relax.
- Fold N Fly Paper Airplanes Kit This kit is full of fun different ways of folding paper airplanes. You could have a contest and see which one flies the best.
- Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker My kids both have these speakers and they love them. The best thing about these speakers is the fact they can go anywhere in the house with them.
- Star Wars Toothbrush I always like to buy exciting toothbrushes for my kids, and this one is always a hit.
- Whoopie Cushion Boys love pranks and this one is a big hit at our house. My kids will laugh for hours with this thing.
- Tape Road We love this tape at our house. You can place this tape anywhere and have an instant track for cars.
- Silly Putty My kids love to play around with silly putty. It’s a great item to keep in your purse for the car.
- Hex Bug This is a fun robot for your kids to play with. They can control the way their robots moves.
- Ear Buds. Once my kids started to wear headphones I experienced a whole new world of quiet. These headphones are comfortable and easy to use.
- LEGO Book Light This fun light is perfect for those late night reading sessions in their bed.
- Pine Car Derby Kit This fun car building kit will keep your boy busy for a few hours.
I also just walk through the dollar section at Target, Michaels, or Walmart and pick up small little things. They always have fun little things like soap, small cars, mini figures, and things I never knew existed. I hope this helps you fill your Childs stocking with fun and different things. If you have any ideas to add please comment below.