As the kids get a little older finding gifts can be a bit more challenging. As much as I want to hold onto my little girl I need to accept the fact she is getting older and her wants are changing. Over the past few years she wants everything princess but that is all starting to change. You will find a list of tried and true gifts to give your 7 year old girl. These gifts have been recommended by friends, fellow moms, and of course 7 year old girls.
In this post you will find expensive to really affordable options. I wanted to find a wide variety of gifts to fit everyone’s needs and wants.
Arts & Crafts
I know what you’re thinking, crafts are messy. Now that your daughter is getting older crafts are less messy and more about the fun and creative side. I love sitting down with my daughter and creating something with her. I love watching her as she puts her scrapbook together and talks about all the memories as she is writing them down.
- Made By Me Create Your Own Bead Pets
- Sewing Kit for Kids, Unicorn DIY craft for Girls
- Creativity for Kids It’s My Life Scrapbook Kit
- Melissa & Doug Created by Me-Flower Fleece Quilt
- Melissa & Doug Scratch Art Rainbow Mini Notes
- Fairy Craft Kit for Girls
- 114 Piece Art Set with Carrying Case
- Aquarellum Flower Princesses Arts and Crafts Kit
Legos are one of my favorites gifts to get my kids. They are worth the money. Legos are a great way for kids to use their creativity and build whatever they dream up. My kids will sit down and do legos for hours and hours.
- LEGO Friends Heartlake Summer Pool
- LEGO Friends Stephanie’s House
- LEGO Friends Snow Resort Chalet
- LEGO DC Super Hero Girls
- LEGO Friends Pop Star Show
- LEGO Elves Rosalyn’s Hideout
- LEGO Friends Snow Resort Ski Lift
- LEGO Elves The Water Dragon Adventure
My daughter is really big into everything girly. When girls get a little older they begin to care a little more about the way they look or how their hair is done. My girl loves to practice doing her makeup as well. It’s pretty cute when she gets all ready before we go out to dinner or church.
- GirlZone Hair Chalk
- Kids Washable Makeup Set
- CISMARK Cartoon Animal Knee High Socks
- Kids Pedicure Set
- 7th Birthday Charm Bracelet
- Girl’s Vanity Table and Stool Set
- Nail Art Craft Kit
Reading is a beautiful way for kids to escape into their own little world. I love when I walk into my daughters room and find her reading. It makes me happy that she is so excited and eager to get new books or go to the library. These are a few of my daughters favorite books. You can find my big list of chapter books here.
- The Never Girls Collection #1 by Kiki Thorpe: Four friends are granted their biggest wishes.
- Ivy and Bean’s Secret Treasure Box (Books 1-3): Fun and different girls all learn to become friends through crazy stories.
- Relaxation Coloring Book for Girls: Help your child relax and find her creative side with these coloring pages.
- Tough Puzzles for Smart Kids
- Rainbow Magic- Sports Fairies by Daisy Meadows: Read all about the sports fairies as they get ready for the Fairy Olympics.
- Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White: This is a story of a girls and all her animal friends on the farm.
- The Nancy Drew Collection by Carolyn Keene: Nancy Drew likes to solve mysteries. Each book presents a new mystery and Nancy tries to solve them all.
Electronics are becoming more and more important in kids lives. These are a few of my daughters favorites. It’s pretty cute when her friends come over and they blast the music and sing at the top of their lungs.
I also love the iPad mini. There are so many educational games nowadays to help your child practice skills. You can also put a timer on that limits the amount of screen time. My husband and I also put security measures on the iPad to keep the kids away from dangerous websites and searches.
- Ourlife Kids Waterproof Camera
- Wireless Bluetooth Microphone Karaoke Machine
- Echo Dot Kids Edition
- LESHP Flashing Glowing Headphones
- VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch
- iPad mini
- Bluetooth speaker
One of our favorite things to do in the evening is play games together. This list of games includes games they can play with their friends as well.
- Stare! Junior Board Game: A memory game where kids memorize what’s on the card and their opponent asks questions about it.
- PlaSmart Squashed 3D Strategy Board Game: This game will help your child think and strategize in order to win.
- Googly Eyes: This fun game includes crazy vision goggles and drawing.
- The Game of Life Junior: Kids get to choose their own adventure in life. Will they make the right choice?
- Simon Electric Memory Game: This game has been around for many years. It will test your child’s memory and ability to follow patterns.
- World of Disney I Found It: Search for hidden pictures while making your way to the Cinderella’s castle.
- The Fairy Game: Help the fairies get rid of Mr. Winter from their garden.
- Bounce-Off Game: Bounce the balls onto the game board to complete the pattern on the card.
- Blokus: Win the game by getting as many pieces on the board as possible.
We love riding bikes as a family. Having a nice bike that grows with your girl is worth your money. Once the weather starts to get cooler riding bikes is a great way to get outside.
One of my favorite gifts my daughter has ever received is the rainbow stunt streamer. She dances with it everyday. It’s always a big hit with friends when they come over as well.
Good luck on your search for the right gift for you 7 year old girl. Shopping and searching for that perfect gift brings me happiness. I love watching their faces as they open the present with excitement.
Comment below if you have gift ideas for a 7 year old girl.